Ann Coulter: "The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is An Idiot"

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Ann Coulter: "The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is An Idiot"
Nothing more needs to be said.

The anorexic ass is right for the first time in her career.

She also got pissed when Trump couldn’t see them yesterday at the WH, when he was actually headed to Palm Beach. Her usual dufus self.

She has gone way off the deep end, but then again I suppose she has always belonged to the republicrat Bush wing of the GOP.

She has gone way off the deep end, but then again I suppose she has always belonged to the republicrat Bush wing of the GOP.
I have never cared for her. She is a blowhard, in my opinion.

Mann Coulter is nothing but a charmless, humorless, unlikeable pile of shit. Her career is based on spewing mindless paranoia at everything and everyone regardless of politics. There is nothing positive or enlightening about her hydrochloric-acid misery she keeps vomiting about everything. I've never heard anything interesting, stimulating or amusing come out of that creature's mandibles. I can't even imagine what combination of hard drugs it would take for me to fuck a female as reptilian as that.

Yes, even as a Republican, I think she's a fucking pig.

Mann Coulter is nothing but a charmless, humorless, unlikeable pile of shit. Her career is based on spewing mindless paranoia at everything and everyone regardless of politics. There is nothing positive or enlightening about her hydrochloric-acid misery she keeps vomiting about everything. I've never heard anything interesting, stimulating or amusing come out of that creature's mandibles. I can't even imagine what combination of hard drugs it would take for me to fuck a female as reptilian as that.

Yes, even as a Republican, I think she's a fucking pig.
Are you a Republican or a Trump supporter,Trumpublican

I guess that means you'll be burning every one of her books that you bought, won't it, you bed-wetting twat.

Who cares what Coulter thinks? She should go on MSNBC with the other establishment GOP traitors.
She is your queen, how could you. There is a crack in the base.
Did Coulter ever get a TV gig? Not that I know of. The closest gal to being a GOP TV queen is Laura Ingraham. Do we have an electable queen like Hillary was to the dems? Probably Pam Bondi and Nikki Haley are the premier GOP women today.
The base will never miss Ann Coulter, like I said, she should be on MSNBC whining about Trump with Nicolle Wallace, Bill Krystol, Morning Joe, Steve Schmidt, and the rest of the traitors. Coulter is just trying for publicity to sell books.

I would say Joy what’s her name. Lol
Who cares what Coulter thinks? She should go on MSNBC with the other establishment GOP traitors.
She is your queen, how could you. There is a crack in the base.
Did Coulter ever get a TV gig? Not that I know of. The closest gal to being a GOP TV queen is Laura Ingraham. Do we have an electable queen like Hillary was to the dems? Probably Pam Bondi and Nikki Haley are the premier GOP women today.
The base will never miss Ann Coulter, like I said, she should be on MSNBC whining about Trump with Nicolle Wallace, Bill Krystol, Morning Joe, Steve Schmidt, and the rest of the traitors.

I didn't see the link but I recall when the crazy angry left justified an assault (pie in the face) on the 100 lb babe because they didn't like her message on college campuses. What changed?

Forum List

Back