Ann Coulter speech in Ottawa cancelled due to fears of violence

It was the folks on the campus.

Apparantly they don't want to hear someone with a different point of view.

I guess your not reading all the posts, your wrong, I read the posts and now I know so you should too.

Ravi: The ones in this story that DO have freedom of speech are the students, not her.

Ravi educated me, Ann Coulter does not have the Right to Free Speech.

No conservative has a right to free speech, what does one have to do, resort to violence for you to understand this.

Please excuse my extreme sarcasm, I know as a conservative I have no right to speak unless the Liberal/Marxist allow me to speak.

It was the folks on the campus.

Apparantly they don't want to hear someone with a different point of view.

I guess your not reading all the posts, your wrong, I read the posts and now I know so you should too.

Ravi: The ones in this story that DO have freedom of speech are the students, not her.

Ravi educated me, Ann Coulter does not have the Right to Free Speech.

No conservative has a right to free speech, what does one have to do, resort to violence for you to understand this.

Please excuse my extreme sarcasm, I know as a conservative I have no right to speak unless the Liberal/Marxist allow me to speak.

shaddup.

I read the story and don't understand why she was afraid. A bunch of vocal Canadian students intimidated her? Puh-lease.

And her point about free speech is ridiculous. The ones in this story that DO have freedom of speech are the students, not her.

Ann was not afraid, the Canadian officials canceled due to anticipated violence by Canadians.

Coulter cancelled you dummass.

How can Coulter cancel my dumb ass, you sound pretty stupid, you have a source for your stupidity.

Calm down, I am making a joke, I dont want to see whats left of your brain melt down all over the boards.

seriously, breath deep, I can not believe all the anger and hatred over the mention of one conservative.

Imagine if two tried to speak at the same time, the Liberal/Marxist most likely would throw an Anthrax pie in their faces.

Ann was not afraid, the Canadian officials canceled due to anticipated violence by Canadians.

How can Coulter cancel my dumb ass, you sound pretty stupid, you have a source for your stupidity.

Calm down, I am making a joke, I dont want to see whats left of your brain melt down all over the boards.

seriously, breath deep, I can not believe all the anger and hatred over the mention of one conservative.

Imagine if two tried to speak at the same time, the Liberal/Marxist most likely would throw an Anthrax pie in their faces.

I didn't say she cancelled "your" dummass. I said she cancelled you dummass....no wonder you can't read the fact it was her party that called it off.

When you are proven wrong you want to say you were "only joking." Typical....

Then you fantasize about anger that isn't here.....my calling you (and others) a dummass for claiming Canada shut it down isn't anger....when I take the time to educate rejects like you it's called community service.

I didn't say she cancelled "your" dummass. I said she cancelled you dummass....no wonder you can't read the fact it was her party that called it off.

Then you fantasize about anger that isn't here.....my calling you (and others) a dummass for claiming Canada shut it down isn't anger....when I take the time to educate rejects like you it's called community service.

And your the smart one, you did not realize I was joking and twisting your words. I thought it was rather simple to see how come you being so smart missed it.

So why call me a dumb ass and a reject. Did I begin our converstation by using such epithets.

If you cannot figure out my post I doubt you have the intelligence to understand what you read.

How about a link and a cut/paste of the article you are sourcing.

Anyhow I got your community service hanging between my legs, I cant wait for you to educate both of them, sometimes it takes a big stick, huh.

Last edited:

And your the smart one, you did not realize I was joking and twisting your words. I thought it was rather simple to see how come you being so smart missed it.

So why call me a dumb ass and a reject. Did I begin our converstation by using such epithets.

If you cannot figure out my post I doubt you have the intelligence to understand what you read.

Anyhow I got your community service hanging between my legs, I cant wait for you to educate both of them, sometimes it takes a big stick, huh.

A microbiology community service project?

I called you a dummass because you earned by claiming Canada cancelled her speech. Even though the OP article clearly states it was Coulter's staff that cancelled you whine about me not providing a source......

I called you a dummass because you earned by claiming Canada cancelled her speech. Even though the OP article clearly states it was Coulter's staff that cancelled you whine about me not providing a source......

its not whining, I knew you had no source so I pointed it out.

What about my sarcasm that went over your head, how about some of that community service you promised.

Who in their right mind would PAY to see that idiot anyway? I would rather have a root canal by a kangaroo with epilepsy and nothing but rusty toenail clippers, than throw away an hour or so of my life like that... Jeez Louse. Dumb people and their money...

What about my sarcasm that went over your head, how about some of that community service you promised.

Rotfl! Have no source? It's in the fuxxing OP you triple twist twit. Maybe if you stopped fantasizing about your sexual offerings long enough to actually read you wouldn't keep revealing your stoopidity faster than Coulter can whine about Oreilly quality War on Christmas persecution.

So is the argument now that violence in support of leftist agenda is a good thing?
Threaten Ann Coulter = Good
but
Threaten a Democrat = Bad

Sounds like typical left wing hypocrisy.

Yup.

The left used death threats to shut down the American Renaissance conference of pro-whites in D.C. Law enforcement does nothing.

Rotfl! Have no source? It's in the fuxxing OP you triple twist twit. Maybe if you stopped fantasizing about your sexual offerings long enough to actually read you wouldn't keep revealing your stoopidity faster than Coulter can whine about Oreilly quality War on Christmas persecution.

You fantasize about fucking me and want to give me sexual offerings, no thanks

Some folks are so low everything goes over their head, look how bent out of shape this foul mouthed liberal got simply because I had to explain a witty post. You folks are scary but not in a physical way.

Forum List

Back