Ann Coulter speech in Ottawa cancelled due to fears of violence

its not whining, I knew you had no source so I pointed it out.

What about my sarcasm that went over your head, how about some of that community service you promised.

Rotfl! Have no source? It's in the fuxxing OP you triple twist twit. Maybe if you stopped fantasizing about your sexual offerings long enough to actually read you wouldn't keep revealing your stoopidity faster than Coulter can whine about Oreilly quality War on Christmas persecution.

You fantasize about fucking me and want to give me sexual offerings, no thanks

Some folks are so low everything goes over their head, look how bent out of shape this foul mouthed liberal got simply because I had to explain a witty post. You folks are scary but not in a physical way.

Hahaha......it doesn't matter what you dummasses are discussing because you constantly lie and when your stoopidity is revealed you just lie some more and hope nobody will notice. Do you really think you have Jedi mind powers and that you can hide the fact you didn't know the OP has the link proving it was Coulter that cancelled? No, no....stick to your usual routine because you are obviously allergic to honesty and we wouldn't want to see you get hurt.

So is the argument now that violence in support of leftist agenda is a good thing?
Threaten Ann Coulter = Good
but
Threaten a Democrat = Bad

Sounds like typical left wing hypocrisy.

Yup.

The left used death threats to shut down the American Renaissance conference of pro-whites in D.C. Law enforcement does nothing.

You're the dummass that claims oreo cookies are proof blacks are imprisoning whites in every grocery store in America.

Do you really think lying about why Capitol Skyline cancelled will help? Awww....who cares.....it's not like racist children like you waste any time concerned with trivial matters. Your sig openly brags about your utter disregard for facts.

I would like to know how ticket sales were going..I would not be surprised if that played a role in her bodyguard suggesting she cancel

You wouldn't know it by the ignorant fuks around here claiming Coulter got silenced by Canada, but she had already given a speech at a University there. There wasn't much to it so Coulter had to kick in her usual bullshit and cry persecution. Her ticket sales had shot up but she still cancelled because doing that brought her a whole hell of a lot more publicity than if she didn't cancel.
Http://www.lfpress.com/news/canada/2010/03/24/13353286.html

Forum List

Back