Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
Normally I take anything that Huffington Post puts on the Internet with the same reverence as my kids' dirty diapers, but this time they posted a video and I watched it.

"You're saying capitulate to Obama?" Hannity stammered. "We don't have a revenue problem, Ann."

"We lost the election, Sean!" Coulter replied.

SOURCE: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election' (VIDEO)

I know that the liberals are going to think that this is the greatest thing ever, but that's not my question about this.

My question is to conservatives: What do you think about this? Did Ann betray the GOP?

I'm okay with it, why should we castigate somebody for speaking their mind even if it differs from what we think. Wouldn't hurt people around here to be a little less vitriolic towards opposing views

Normally I take anything that Huffington Post puts on the Internet with the same reverence as my kids' dirty diapers, but this time they posted a video and I watched it.

"You're saying capitulate to Obama?" Hannity stammered. "We don't have a revenue problem, Ann."

"We lost the election, Sean!" Coulter replied.

SOURCE: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election' (VIDEO)

I know that the liberals are going to think that this is the greatest thing ever, but that's not my question about this.

My question is to conservatives: What do you think about this? Did Ann betray the GOP?
Maybe she's sporting to have Murdoch and Ailes kick her bony ass to the curb too. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back