Ann Coulter: Satan's Spawn

All she did was point out democrat hypocrisy. That’s what the black church ladies and homos comment was about. I’ve made the same point and have yet to get a response from a dem. Can any of you lefties deal with that?

People like Coulter are similar to the televangelists and such. They make a living out of preaching what is wanted to be heard by a sector of the population willing to pay to hear it. The so-called SJWs are often of the same type, so it runs in all directions and persuasions.
There is nothing to be feared in people hearing things. There is much to be feared by how insufficient capacity to analyse and reason can take what is heard.

I love it, she absolutely own the left.

She called a Trump victory and she was laughed at by dumb fucking libs.

Keep it up, Ann.

Ann Coulter is always spot on.
That's why the left is so threatened by her.
ann-coulter-adams-apple21.jpg

~S~

Funny, I thought libs defended the transgendered.

If the rub is that she looks like a man, is it now ok to bash trannies?

A stupid piece of shit said:
something asinine
Just asking for consistency.
Ann does have manly features. It seems it’s ok to make fun of her because she is a conservative.
Left wing hypocrisy is something you can set your watch to.

It's pure stupidity also. Most people aren't as vacuous as they are, they find regressives just as repulsive and stupid as we do. They have no sense at all, let alone a sense of shame. When I grew up you had to be able to think, you had to be able to solve problems and fix shit. That's why so many of these millennial drones can do nothing but repeat what they see on MSPCP and pretend it's something they thought up themselves.

Last edited:
And you wonder how the left has inspired so many to violence. I expect acts of terrorism to grow as the left continues their spiral into darkness.

Satan’s Spawn Ann Coulter Gets Dragged To A ‘Black Church Lady’ Hell

What a ugly bitch , same as Ingraham.

I'll bet you look like a cross between Michelle Obama and Nancy Pelosi. You got that liberalism that is ugly to the bone. You shouldn't talk about others unless you are a beauty queen yourself.

Forum List

Back