Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on MJ.

I don't agree with everything she says ... but I agree with a lot of it. It's the people who agree with everything a candidate or personality says (o grandma) that you gotta worry about. Or really any candidate that they would agree completely with. Its mathematically impossible unless you are a humongous dirt bag.

Ann is an evil woman, who says anything for attention and $$$$$. She made that dopey comment to hit your pleasure center. No other reason. Wake up.

Kennedy did wrong the night he drove off that bridge, he committed manslaughter, but he did a lot of good in the Senate. Of course, we all know that Democrats can never get forgiveness, and Republicans never need it.

Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on Morning Joe.

Human Pestilence?

The entire crew sits there wide eyed and silent. Once she's gone, they talk about what a "great guy" Ted Kennedy was. If they felt that way, why not say something to her face?

And she goes on about "conservative values".

Let's recap:

Human pestilence.

"Let him die".

Applauds executions.

Wants to get rid of the EPA because a certain number of birth defects are "acceptable".

Turn Medicare in to a "voucher program".

Blackmails the nation, holding the unemployed hostage to push for a Bush Tax cut extension.

Supports removing the payroll tax break to lay more burden on the Middle Class.

These just aren't my values. Thank Gawd.

ah yes, different day same SHIT.
as for teddy boy, I sure don't miss him and I hope we don't get any more of that clan leaching off us taxpayers. but then again, you Democrats LOVE your lifers you all put in office.

Last edited:
ted-kennedy-in-neck-brace-following-kopechne-drowning.jpg

"I left her in the car because my Mom hide the neck brace and it took me all night to find it"

Ann Coulter refers to Ted Kennedy as, "Glad he's gone human pestilence" on Morning Joe.

Human Pestilence?

The entire crew sits there wide eyed and silent. Once she's gone, they talk about what a "great guy" Ted Kennedy was. If they felt that way, why not say something to her face?

Let's recap:

Human pestilence.

"Let him die".

Applauds executions.

Wants to get rid of the EPA because a certain number of birth defects are "acceptable".

Blackmails the nation, holding the unemployed hostage to push for a Bush Tax cut extension.

Was Joe Scarborough there? He got into politics because of Bobby Kennedy, and when Joe left Congress because of family problems, he said the first person to call him and offer anything he needed was Ted Kennedy. Joe said most in his own party never called.

You can be a murderer or a Klansman Grand Kleagle or steal billions, but as long as you have a (D) after your name, the Progressives will circle the wagons around you

"Blackmails the nation, holding the unemployed hostage to push for a Bush Tax cut extension."
This is a fact and I dont understand how anyone can defend this. I really dont.

Ann is an evil woman, who says anything for attention and $$$$$. She made that dopey comment to hit your pleasure center. No other reason. Wake up.

Kennedy did wrong the night he drove off that bridge, he committed manslaughter, but he did a lot of good in the Senate. Of course, we all know that Democrats can never get forgiveness, and Republicans never need it.

You mean like Limbaugh and the word "uppity"?

lol, Ann Coulter thread a hoot.

she is coultergist
she is EViiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil
she is even a picture of a pile of shit.
Do liberals ever grow up?

Human Pestilence?

Let's recap:

Human pestilence.

"Let him die".

Applauds executions.

Was Joe Scarborough there? He got into politics because of Bobby Kennedy, and when Joe left Congress because of family problems, he said the first person to call him and offer anything he needed was Ted Kennedy. Joe said most in his own party never called.
What Could "Killer Joe" say, she would have nailed him with his own Lori Klausutis skeleton.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkMheBXY28]Quincy Jones "Killer Joe" - YouTube[/ame]

You mean like Limbaugh and the word "uppity"?

Good example.

Why pay any attention to her?

She's a professional rightwing hate-monger and you know it.

Don't you ever get tired of being outraged by professional propagandists whose job it is to delight or outrage partisan imbeciles?

As soon as I saw her on MJ, it was as if her big mouth was moving but no sound was coming out. Except for blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, of course.

Forum List

Back