ANN COULTER on the Marxist Loon COONS

Australia is hedging her bets. Australia does not see the United States as an enemy the way the communist Chinese do. Australia sees communist China as the emerging power in the Pacific and wouldn't mind hitching their wagon to the communist star (much as Wal*Mart has).

It remains a point of incredulity with me that Mr. Coons is constantly referred to as a "Marxist" by the political idiots who support McDonnell. All the while these same political idiots who think McDonnell's level if intellect is what the doctor calls for for the United States Senate while they support communist China every day with their hard earned dollars.

Buy American is rhetorical bane to these McDonnell supporters. They'll happily march off to Wal*Mart (China's fifth largest trading partner) and turn their noses up at American made goods.

Australia is hedging her bets. Australia does not see the United States as an enemy the way the communist Chinese do. Australia sees communist China as the emerging power in the Pacific and wouldn't mind hitching their wagon to the communist star (much as Wal*Mart has).

It remains a point of incredulity with me that Mr. Coons is constantly referred to as a "Marxist" by the political idiots who support McDonnell. All the while these same political idiots who think McDonnell's level if intellect is what the doctor calls for for the United States Senate while they support communist China every day with their hard earned dollars.

Buy American is rhetorical bane to these McDonnell supporters. They'll happily march off to Wal*Mart (China's fifth largest trading partner) and turn their noses up at American made goods.

Nosmo, apparently you dwell in La La Land.

There isn't a chance in hell that one can reach you on a rational level.

Obamarrhoidal LIEberhhoid idiots like you makes one wonder how the fuck one can have a govt when fools like you are allowed to vote.

Obamarrhoidal LIEberhhoid idiots like you makes one wonder how the fuck one can have a govt when fools like you are allowed to vote.
I'm looking for your clear, concise argument against my position. What did I find?
Obamarrhoidal LIEberhhoid idiots like you makes one wonder how the fuck one can have a govt when fools like you are allowed to vote

And this is supposed to change my mind? I think you'll find that sophomoric screeds like yours only serve to bank the fires of the opinions of the thinking adults while they titillate the idiots who never seem to be able to form a complete thought. Congratulations!

Please tell me why your guy thinks Austrailia is now out to get us by teaming up with China.

Coons said: "The Australian navy engaged in joint exercises with the Chinese and specifically excluded us recently. A dramatic shift in the Australian policy."

Somehow, The New York Times had missed the national security implications of Australia's engaging in naval exercises with China! Either that or Coons is Dennis Kucinich, I've-got-eight-test-tube-babies-and-I'm-broke crazy.

Weirdly, though, considering Australia is snubbing the U.S. and sidling up to China, the Australian navy also recently staged a dramatic re-enactment of Gen. Douglas MacArthur's Incheon landing during the Korean War, which saved Australian troops from annihilation.

And you dipshits call her nuts?

Yes

Thanks for admitting you are a dipshit.

Shame you can't form a free thought, look at what Coons said, and wonder WTF if that moron talking about?

I dont know what he's talking about but I do know that Witchiepoo ODonnell is nuttier than squirrel shit. You must think his statement removes Witchblades stupidity from existence. ahh no.

I'm looking for your clear, concise argument against my position. What did I find?
Obamarrhoidal LIEberhhoid idiots like you makes one wonder how the fuck one can have a govt when fools like you are allowed to vote

And this is supposed to change my mind? I think you'll find that sophomoric screeds like yours only serve to bank the fires of the opinions of the thinking adults while they titillate the idiots who never seem to be able to form a complete thought. Congratulations!

You are a hopeless fool.

Unfortunately, there are many like you.

One can only hope you are very, very young and have ideological teachers who are pissants.

With time, you might grow out of your present state of utter ignorance.

very classy conservatard burn

I'll guess you are talking to me. I'm not a tard, so this is just a guess.

If it was me

I didn't burn you, I simply pointed out your confession.

And as the saying goes; Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

If you need a further lesson on how close an ally Austrailia has been for decades, just ask.

If it was me

If you need a further lesson on how close an ally Austrailia has been for decades, just ask.

you might be a tard, as I wasn't talking to you and couldn't give two fucks about Austrailia outside of their tennis tournament. DIPSHIT

Thanks for admitting you are a dipshit.

Shame you can't form a free thought, look at what Coons said, and wonder WTF if that moron talking about?

I dont know what he's talking about but I do know that Witchiepoo ODonnell is nuttier than squirrel shit. You must think his statement removes Witchblades stupidity from existence. ahh no.

Hey Nosmo,

You get upset when people call coons a marxist, why don't you get upset when fools like this call O'Donnell a whitch?

I mean com'on! The poor man can't grasp what your guy said, but he rants that it's better than what "Whitchiepoo" said.

Maybe you can explain the idiotic paranoia of the Austrailians banding together with the Chinese to get us. or maybe you can't.

If it was me

you might be a tard, as I wasn't talking to you and couldn't give two fucks about Austrailia outside of their tennis tournament. DIPSHIT

aww, did I hurt you feelings?

So you don't care that your guy thinks Austrailia is now out to get us, but you harp on O'donnall saying she used to be into wicca.

pfft

While "Freedom of thought" isn't written in the Constitution, you are free to do so.

Hey Nosmo,

You get upset when people call coons a marxist, why don't you get upset when fools like this call O'Donnell a whitch?

I mean com'on! The poor man can't grasp what your guy said, but he rants that it's better than what "Whitchiepoo" said.

Maybe you can explain the idiotic paranoia of the Austrailians banding together with the Chinese to get us. or maybe you can't.

Point 1: I don't get upset when idiots call Mr. Coons a "Marxist". I consider the source and chalk it up to political idiocy (which is endemic among the Tea Baggers)

Point 2: O'Donnell is the one with the witchcraft problem. If sh were more intellectually adept, she could deflect her unfortunate comment without sweating what the socially Conservative crowd might think (although they will give her a pass no matter what idiocy spews from her cake hole)

Point 3: The Australians are looking out for their own security. They see China as the emerging power in the Pacific. The Australians are looking to China in the coming decades for their new sugar daddy. I don't think the Australians are out to get us, but the communist Chinese are. And every time someone shops at Wal*Mart, the Chinese profit.

Hey Nosmo,

Point 1: I don't get upset when idiots call Mr. Coons a "Marxist". I consider the source and chalk it up to political idiocy (which is endemic among the Tea Baggers)

Point 2: O'Donnell is the one with the witchcraft problem. If sh were more intellectually adept, she could deflect her unfortunate comment without sweating what the socially Conservative crowd might think (although they will give her a pass no matter what idiocy spews from her cake hole)

Point 3: The Australians are looking out for their own security. They see China as the emerging power in the Pacific. The Australians are looking to China in the coming decades for their new sugar daddy. I don't think the Australians are out to get us, but the communist Chinese are. And every time someone shops at Wal*Mart, the Chinese profit.

So you call people that call Coons a Marxist idiots, then stoop to idiotic name calling yourself.

I see. It's only wrong when we do it. gotcha

hyp·o·crite   /ˈhɪpəkrɪt/ Show Spelled
[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Hey Nosmo,

So you call people that call Coons a Marxist idiots, then stoop to idiotic name calling yourself.

[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

–noun
1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
The people calling Coons a "Marxist" are idiots. Primarily because Coons is not a "Marxist" but because they dilute the meaning of Marxism. They toss this appellation around like candy from a Shiner's parade float. If they had the necessary [political education to be taken seriously, we might have an issue. As it is, we have idiots.

[hip-uh-krit] Show IPA

–noun
The people calling Coons a "Marxist" are idiots. Primarily because Coons is not a "Marxist" but because they dilute the meaning of Marxism. They toss this appellation around like candy from a Shiner's parade float. If they had the necessary [political education to be taken seriously, we might have an issue. As it is, we have idiots.

PolitiFact | Christine O'Donnell claims Chris Coons has "Marxist beliefs"

It's political fencing. gee whizz, find a sense of humor somewhere guys, you may not live longer, but you will have WAY more fun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back