ANN COULTER on the Marxist Loon COONS

Hi fucking larious
Coulter cracking on someones looks, when she had the sex change she shold have shave a few inches off that monster ADAMS APPLE.

The LOONEY LEFT gets away with UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT !!!

Chris Coons Lied, Granny Died - Ann Coulter - Townhall Conservative

It's Scabby Annie Coulter! Do you think she is capable of writing something straight? She's a demagogue and a flame thrower and should be taken with a dump truck load of salt.

For instance:
With the nation on the verge of another great depression -- the brunt of which, to my delight, will fall most heavily on college students -- guess what the dunderheads asked? GUESS! That's right: They asked about abortion "in the case of rape or incest," "don't ask, don't tell," doing something about "our carbon footprint," and the kook-minister who was going to burn Korans, because ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, I TELL YOU!

Here, she postulates the brink of a great depression while ghoulishly taking glee in the event! Why would anyone who uses their head for more than just a hat rack take anything this cranky bitch says seriously?

Hi fucking larious
Coulter cracking on someones looks, when she had the sex change she shold have shave a few inches off that monster ADAMS APPLE.
Has anyone ever seen Tom Petty and Ann Coulter at a party together?

0225_petty.jpg

0_21_coulter_ann.jpg

The LOONEY LEFT gets away with UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT !!!

Chris Coons Lied, Granny Died - Ann Coulter - Townhall Conservative

It's Scabby Annie Coulter! Do you think she is capable of writing something straight? She's a demagogue and a flame thrower and should be taken with a dump truck load of salt.

For instance:
With the nation on the verge of another great depression -- the brunt of which, to my delight, will fall most heavily on college students -- guess what the dunderheads asked? GUESS! That's right: They asked about abortion "in the case of rape or incest," "don't ask, don't tell," doing something about "our carbon footprint," and the kook-minister who was going to burn Korans, because ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, I TELL YOU!

Here, she postulates the brink of a great depression while ghoulishly taking glee in the event! Why would anyone who uses their head for more than just a hat rack take anything this cranky bitch says seriously?

She?

Please tell me why your guy thinks Austrailia is now out to get us by teaming up with China.

Coons said: "The Australian navy engaged in joint exercises with the Chinese and specifically excluded us recently. A dramatic shift in the Australian policy."

Somehow, The New York Times had missed the national security implications of Australia's engaging in naval exercises with China! Either that or Coons is Dennis Kucinich, I've-got-eight-test-tube-babies-and-I'm-broke crazy.

Weirdly, though, considering Australia is snubbing the U.S. and sidling up to China, the Australian navy also recently staged a dramatic re-enactment of Gen. Douglas MacArthur's Incheon landing during the Korean War, which saved Australian troops from annihilation.

And you dipshits call her nuts?

Please tell me why your guy thinks Austrailia is now out to get us by teaming up with China.

Coons said: "The Australian navy engaged in joint exercises with the Chinese and specifically excluded us recently. A dramatic shift in the Australian policy."

Somehow, The New York Times had missed the national security implications of Australia's engaging in naval exercises with China! Either that or Coons is Dennis Kucinich, I've-got-eight-test-tube-babies-and-I'm-broke crazy.

Weirdly, though, considering Australia is snubbing the U.S. and sidling up to China, the Australian navy also recently staged a dramatic re-enactment of Gen. Douglas MacArthur's Incheon landing during the Korean War, which saved Australian troops from annihilation.

Based on the most recent polls, I would say you are in the minority for NOT agreeing that O'Donnell is nuts. Just sayin'....

Yes

you have to be right of Hitler to think the witch won. She was being laughed at mockingly half of the time by students. Most of whom are way smarter than she is.

Based on the most recent polls, I would say you are in the minority for NOT agreeing that O'Donnell is nuts. Just sayin'....

So you agree with Coons? Austrailia is out to get us?

com'on. You can't possibly read that quote and not stop an wonder at the mans sanity.:cuckoo:

Yes

Thanks for admitting you are a dipshit.

Shame you can't form a free thought, look at what Coons said, and wonder WTF if that moron talking about?

All one has to do is to read Ann Coulter's article.

Carefully consider what the idiotic MARXIST loon Coon stated, and what O'donnell stated.

Make two separate columns of each others statements to make the comparisons, if one has problems in differentiating who said what.

Then consider who is the outrageous idiot.

After doing this, dispassionately consider the opinions of those responding to Coulter's article.

If you STILL think that Coon isn't a certifiable moron......then you surely are one.

Forum List

Back