Ann Coulter - on the cover of Time

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
1101050425_400.jpg

-Cp said:

You should go to the du underground web site, their going CRAZY over this one. Their canceling their subscriptions, ripping off the cover and shredding it, it's quite halarious, they call her Ann the Man...... They JUST can't believe they would put HER on their cover. hee, hee, hee haaaaa. :teeth:

Stephanie said:
You should go to the du underground web site, their going CRAZY over this one. Their canceling their subscriptions, ripping off the cover and shredding it, it's quite halarious, they call her Ann the Man...... They JUST can't believe they would put HER on their cover. hee, hee, hee haaaaa. :teeth:
quite the collectors item eh?? ;)

Stephanie said:
What a bunch of hysterical imbeciles! Honestly, some of the people on DU ought to seek out out some serious psychiatric treatment or get some sort of a life. They act worse than a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. Except a two year old has a reason, he doesn't know any better. What's their excuse?

My goodness, I hate to see what some of those clowns would do when faced with a REAL problem. It's scary to think that many of them vote,have children and drive cars.

From the way they act, you'd almost think that they had their mothers dress them and feed them.

A person that folds up like a lawn chair over their party's losing an election or because they don't like who is on the cover of TIME magazine, has profoundly serious issues with maturity. Perhaps their parents didn't belt them enough when they were kids or they had one too many hits of acid when they were in college.

Maybe Ann Coulter is just the thing they need, someone to shake them by the collar from their stupor and get them to fly straight..... either that or a few weeks of Marine boot camp.

KarlMarx said:
What a bunch of hysterical imbeciles! Honestly, some of the people on DU ought to seek out out some serious psychiatric treatment or get some sort of a life. They act worse than a 2 year old having a temper tantrum. Except a two year old has a reason, he doesn't know any better. What's their excuse?

My goodness, I hate to see what some of those clowns would do when faced with a REAL problem. It's scary to think that many of them vote,have children and drive cars.

From the way they act, you'd almost think that they had their mothers dress them and feed them.

A person that folds up like a lawn chair over their party's losing an election or because they don't like who is on the cover of TIME magazine, has profoundly serious issues with maturity. Perhaps their parents didn't belt them enough when they were kids or they had one too many hits of acid when they were in college.

Maybe Ann Coulter is just the thing they need, someone to shake them by the collar from their stupor and get them to fly straight..... either that or a few weeks of Marine boot camp.
Now why would you want to do that to the Marines???

KarlMarx said:
She's got legs .... and she knows how to use 'em!

I'm hoping she uses them for something other than holding herself up.. I don't think they'll work otherwise...:)

Shattered said:
Thankfully, she can do that from a chair pretty well. :)
The pic was taken with a fish eye lens--it exagerates her featues. Men understand that all women don't look as good as she does.

dilloduck said:
The pic was taken with a fish eye lens--it exagerates her featues. Men understand that all women don't look as good as she does.

Nice attempt at a veiled dig. Too bad it doesn't phase me. :)

dilloduck said:

She was very upset about this pic. I'll try to find the link.

Coulter No Fan of Magazine Cover

The cunningly conservative Ann Coulter, splashed across
the cover of this week's issue of Time magazine, is not
flattered by the photo.

Coulter told Matt Drudge that Time used a more flattering
picture of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il in its
coverage of him.

"Why can't they just photograph conservatives straight?"
Coulter asked.

The photographer used a wide-angle lens that distorts
Coulter's legs (making them appear longer) and head
(making it appear shorter). The same photographer and
effect were used in a photo of former President Bill
Clinton on the cover of Esquire after his affair with
Monica Lewinsky.

FOR MORE INFORMATION: When it comes to interviewing Ann
Coulter, CitizenLink beat Time to the punch. Click the
link below to check it out -- and find out why she called
CitizenLink Editor Gary Schneeberger a "moron."

http://www.family.org/cforum/feature/a0034175.cfm

Stephanie said:

They should learn that when you start throwing pies at people, like her, it makes the news, which gives her more fame and recognition. Frankly, they have themselves to blame! Typical libs! :thewave:

freeandfun1 said:
They should learn that when you start throwing pies at people, like her, it makes the news, which gives her more fame and recognition. Frankly, they have themselves to blame! Typical libs! :thewave:
Since none of them can hold a candle to her in a verbal discussion I guess they gotta trash the way she looks in a less than accurate photo of her. How trite.

Shattered said:
Nice attempt at a veiled dig. Too bad it doesn't phase me. :)

Judging by your picture, I think you're just as cute as AC.....

PS. And you're avatar's cute too! This is coming from the guy who had a crush on Judy Jetson when he was 5!

P.P.S. Actually, the "chicken of the sea" mermaid still does things for me.... I wonder if she's registered on e-Harmony.com? :)

KarlMarx said:
Judging by your picture, I think you're just as cute as AC.....

PS. And you're avatar's cute too! This is coming from the guy who had a crush on Judy Jetson when he was 5!

**blush** Thank you. :)

So there, Dillo. :gross2:

Coulter said on H&C last night that she only looked at the picture but didn't read the article.

:teeth:

Forum List

Back