Ann Coulter On Romney and Illegal Immigration

People want to demonize Ann as the Jew hater, but this Jew loves her!

You loving her has zero bearing on whether or not she hates you.

First, she doesn't hate Jew regardless of the myth. Second, she loves this country and preaches the truth about the liberal myths and that is what is most important to me. She fights that fight people are afraid to fight because of PC bullshit! I could careless about some insensitive things she has said about Jews. I care more about what she does to help America stay strong!

Confessions of a serial exclamation pointer - Boston.com

At one time, the exclamation point indicated shouting (“Watch out Nancy Drew! That crook has a gun!”). Now shouting means a Kanye West-style caps lock Twitter diatribe. Exclamation points are no longer tough, they’ve been emasculated into sweet little blue birds delivering happy thoughts.

I’m not the first, and certainly not the last, to speak up about exclamation point abuse. Author Terry Pratchett famously said, “Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.” F. Scott Fitzgerald offered, “An exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke.” Everyone from Mark Twain to Craig Ferguson has spoken out against this inhumane treatment of punctuation.

coulter_on_fox.jpg

Ann Coulter: U.S. 'finished' if amnesty passes

'There will be no point in fighting for anything anymore'

6/18/13
Garth Kant

How will amnesty hurt America?

I’d say being a country where the political spectrum runs from Gavin Newsom to Nancy Pelosi is not a country most Americans want to live in. But we weren’t consulted on whether to turn the country into Mexico. And at best it will be Mexico – with the very, very, very rich doing quite well, attended to by hordes of servants, while the rest of us live in huts and scrape by on less than today’s minimum wage. For a preview of this new country, see California.

How will amnesty hurt illegal immigrants already in this country?

See above – it will hurt all low-wage workers by driving down their wages, making it hard for them to find jobs and requiring them to take government assistance. The rich don’t care, as long as they’re making money. The Republicans don’t care, as long as they win their next elections.(Though many won’t.) Democrats don’t care, as long as the newly legalized illegals all vote for the Democrats.

Read more at Ann Coulter: U.S. ?finished? if amnesty passes

WHEN DID WE VOTE TO BECOME MEXICO?

May 22, 2013

At first I thought the IRS scandal was leaked to distract from the Benghazi scandal. But that didn't make sense because the IRS scandal is a more obvious abuse of power than the White House lying about the murder of four Americans in Libya.

Before I had resolved which scandal was distracting from which, we found out the Department of Justice was spying on The Associated Press -- not to protect national security, but to prevent the AP from scooping the White House. Then, this week, it broke that the Department of Justice was also spying on Fox News for reasons that remain unexplained.

Meanwhile, Sens. Marco Rubio, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and John McCain are working feverishly to turn the country into Mexico.

So now I think all the scandals are intended to distract from Rubio's amnesty bill.

Ann Coulter - May 22, 2013 - WHEN DID WE VOTE TO BECOME MEXICO?

Forum List

Back