Ann Coulter: of course the left is using Children to push open borders

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Times best-selling author and populist conservative columnist Ann Coulter says it is typical of the establishment media and political Left to use the issue of child border crossers arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border to push their open borders agenda.
Ann Coulter: ‘Of Course’ the Left Is ‘Using Children’ to Push Open Borders

Of course they do that is what pro hypocrites do , lie , cheat, scam, steal to get what htey want and oh yes " SAVE THE CHILDREN". take the guns save the children, tax the sugar save the children, don't legalize pot save the children, force those vaccines save the children....... You fks are the biggest pathetic pos losers in society because in all of that breath chanting save the children you same pos loser use " my body my rights and have an abortion all in the same breath". YOU ARE PATHETIC!!

Oh and the LEFTIST SCUM will attack her like a rabid dog, the truth hurts and they can't stand the truth.

New York Times best-selling author and populist conservative columnist Ann Coulter says it is typical of the establishment media and political Left to use the issue of child border crossers arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border to push their open borders agenda.
Ann Coulter: ‘Of Course’ the Left Is ‘Using Children’ to Push Open Borders

Of course they do that is what pro hypocrites do , lie , cheat, scam, steal to get what htey want and oh yes " SAVE THE CHILDREN". take the guns save the children, tax the sugar save the children, don't legalize pot save the children, force those vaccines save the children....... You fks are the biggest pathetic pos losers in society because in all of that breath chanting save the children you same pos loser use " my body my rights and have an abortion all in the same breath". YOU ARE PATHETIC!!

Oh and the LEFTIST SCUM will attack her like a rabid dog, the truth hurts and they can't stand the truth.
Ann Coulter? I haven't listened to or read anything from that nutter in years. You're wasting your time posting her BS.

Forum List

Back