Ann Coulter: Michael Steele was absolutely right

do you deny the hypocritical and conflicting republican attitudes towards supporting troops and wars?

Not really , I simply deny the existence of Sea Dogs living in Maine.... I'm fairly sure penguins don't live there either but I'll have to verify it and get back to you. :eusa_whistle:

Yes , because certainly your bullshit isn't archived for anyone to read, oh and certainly people don't PM me to tell me that you are indeed a partisan hack.

But hey, I'll give you a chance Bert...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...r-you-want-freedom-kill-some-crackers-25.html

There is NOWAY anyone with a half a brain could not tell that that case should be tried, yet your fellow leftie partisan hacks defend the DoJ not pursuing the case. I challenge you to go down there and tell them they are stupid, and that ALL cases of voter intimidation should be prosecuted. Prove you're not a hack....

Unlike you Conhog, I don't feel the need to involve myself in every single thread in order to pad my post count further. You say "people don't PM me to tell me you are indeed a partisan hack." Well that's great that people who don't like me are willing to tell one of the most universally hated members of USMB all this information.

Goodness knows it's not like I have friends who happen to be Conservative on this board. Goodness knows that out of the two of us, only one of us actually gets along with a good number of people on both sides of the political spectrum. But of course, I'm supposedly the hack. :rofl:

As for that thread, I don't know all the details or even half the details surrounding the case so I'm not going to comment on something I don't have the knowledge about. That's what separates me from you and some of your pals here I suppose.

Again, you may have over 9000 posts or whatever, but you've been here a month. You have absolutely no room to tell me what I have and have not said on this board. And the opinions of those who dislike me in the first place aren't going to give you a "fair and balanced" view in the first place. I could easily go into the archives and make a fool of you, but it's simply not worth the time. After all, I'd be "pissing" away my time in the process.

In other words, I am correct but instead of looking introspectively at yourself and saying so you have to post the above bullshit.

And you accuse me of being partisan in a thread in which I am calling a rightie stupid? Really? If you'd care to see I could pooint you to thread after thread in which I have done so. I could likewise point you to threads in which I have said lefties have made good points. You can't make that same claim. I've read many of your posts.

Oh, and I hardly take part in EVERY thread. Just the ones that interest me, BUT if someone posted a link and said "do you think that person is being stupid?" I would certainly go to that thread and give my opinion, and don't give me that bullshit about you don't know enough about the situation to have an opinion.

Like I said Bert, take of the big boys shoes, they don't fit and you look silly trying to walk around in them, hack

PS - You don't know who I do or do not receive PMs from nor who I do or do not get along with.

Last edited:
do you deny the hypocritical and conflicting republican attitudes towards supporting troops and wars?

Not really , I simply deny the existence of Sea Dogs living in Maine.... I'm fairly sure penguins don't live there either but I'll have to verify it and get back to you. :eusa_whistle:

there are so many of us old sea dogs living in Maine we even named our minor league baseball team the sea dogs. So... how do you JUSTIFY republicans insulting the patriotism of democrats when THEY disagree with a republican president's military misadventures, but they thoroughly endorse such disagreement as patriotism incarnate when it is done by a republican disagreeing with a democratic president's military actions?

there are so many of us old sea dogs living in Maine we even named our minor league baseball team the sea dogs. So... how do you JUSTIFY republicans insulting the patriotism of democrats when THEY disagree with a republican president's military misadventures, but they thoroughly endorse such disagreement as patriotism incarnate when it is done by a republican disagreeing with a democratic president's military actions?
I don't attempt justify insults that I don't make (truth be told I don't even attempt to justify the insults I do make since what would be the point of the insult if I messed about trying to mollify the feelings of the target by "explaining" it?), If some Republican has insulted you take it up with him/her/it/them/those and stop harping on me about it .....

Now on to the next set of intrigues .....

I once knew an old sailor from Maine, he was an honorable type of guy, lots of integrity and quite bright, his only foible being a nasty habit of worshiping Democrats, keeping company with Yellow Dogs and beating up critters from Alabama, but hey, nobody is perfect. :tongue:

You think that's really what happened?

I mean, few pundits were as Hawkish as "We should invade their countries and convert them to Christianity" Coulter.

She's a typical snobby East Coast Republican who doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.
True as that may be, she still has a dead aim....Albeit as part of the circular firing squad. :lol:

Steele's statements were factually inaccurate. Without a doubt, Obama is the CINC now. However, to try and ignore the fact that we've been in Afghanistan since '02 and that our current situation is directly tied to that.

I don't doubt that Michael Steele knows the history of the war, but his comment seems to me to be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. He just doesn't THINK sometimes before he starts rambling, and a party's leader needs to learn to have quick wits about him and formulate a thought before putting lips to it. Obama has learned that the hard way too. In fact, MOST of them commit many faux pas that become fodder for the opposition and comedians. Clinton was the only one that clearly articulated exactly what he was thinking. Often you could actually see that moment of hesitation as he formulated what he was going to say.

I don't attempt justify insults that I don't make (truth be told I don't even attempt to justify the insults I do make since what would be the point of the insult if I messed about trying to mollify the feelings of the target by "explaining" it?), If some Republican has insulted you take it up with him/her/it/them/those and stop harping on me about it .....

Now on to the next set of intrigues .....

I once knew an old sailor from Maine, he was an honorable type of guy, lots of integrity and quite bright, his only foible being a nasty habit of worshiping Democrats, keeping company with Yellow Dogs and beating up critters from Alabama, but hey, nobody is perfect. :tongue:

it has to do with penguins, doesn't it? an avatar?

Oh, and I hardly take part in EVERY thread. Just the ones that interest me

PS - You don't know who I do or do not receive PMs from nor who I do or do not get along with.

Your post count after a month says otherwise there Conhog. As for who you do and do not get along with, I'm willing to make a fair bet that you are probably one of the most disliked members since PI if not Agna.

Speaking of archives:

You've made 11 threads out of your 36 threads so far about other members. Including five about your buddy Sangha. 30% of your threads are ranting about your dislike of other members.

You have a thread where you boast about pissing on a woman. Another thread where you "sarcastically" according to you say African Americans are responsible for AIDS while using slurs throughout.

The majority of the rest of your threads is going after Obama and people like Al Franken, and Rosie.

What contributions. :clap2:

Oh, and I hardly take part in EVERY thread. Just the ones that interest me

Your post count after a month says otherwise there Conhog. As for who you do and do not get along with, I'm willing to make a fair bet that you are probably one of the most disliked members since PI if not Agna.

Speaking of archives:

You've made 11 threads out of your 36 threads so far about other members. Including five about your buddy Sangha. 30% of your threads are ranting about your dislike of other members.

You have a thread where you boast about pissing on a woman. Another thread where you "sarcastically" according to you say African Americans are responsible for AIDS while using slurs throughout.

The majority of the rest of your threads is going after Obama and people like Al Franken, and Rosie.

What contributions. :clap2:

You could be right about that, because frankly this board has quite a few idiots on it, and idiots do tend to not like me. However there are quite a few who aren't idiots as well, heck some even on the left, and I get along just fine with them.

You on the other hand , are a milquetoast , partisan pussy who will only talk shit about one side, so even the idiots on the left like you, because you don't call them out for their stupidity.

You could be right about that, because frankly this board has quite a few idiots on it, and idiots do tend to not like me. However there are quite a few who aren't idiots as well, heck some even on the left, and I get along just fine with them.

You on the other hand , are a milquetoast , partisan pussy who will only talk shit about one side, so even the idiots on the left like you, because you don't call them out for their stupidity.

Right, so the reason you are so disliked is not because of your crass behavior but because everyone who dislikes you is a moron. :rofl:

I have previously called out people like TM (like yesterday for example), Chris, RDean, and Kerry Won Ohio. I have nothing to prove to you whatsoever. I have been here almost two years now, you've been here barely a month. You may have over 4000 posts, but that doesn't mean shit in terms of knowing what the hell you're talking about members prior posts. Why don't you spend your time trying to be a better person instead of spending it all day long on USMB posting about stuff that has been beaten to death so badly at this point that even the horse has taken a break.

Right, so the reason you are so disliked is not because of your crass behavior but because everyone who dislikes you is a moron. :rofl:

I have previously called out people like TM (like yesterday for example), Chris, RDean, and Kerry Won Ohio. I have nothing to prove to you whatsoever. I have been here almost two years now, you've been here barely a month. You may have over 4000 posts, but that doesn't mean shit in terms of knowing what the hell you're talking about members prior posts. Why don't you spend your time trying to be a better person instead of spending it all day long on USMB posting about stuff that has been beaten to death so badly at this point that even the horse has taken a break.

LOL @ you telling me to be a better person. Oh little Bert, when you gain some life experience let me know, how long you've been posting on this board doesn't matter. As I said, I can and have read archives, including the thread "congratulating" you on becoming a mod in which people were even then calling you partisan. Calling out a truly fucking moronic person like TM on occasion does not make you partisan. It makes you halfway sane. So congratulations on being halfway sane. Now let me know when you take a stand against ANY left wing principal.

Now, I'm bored with this argument, you and I both know you are a partisan hack, so if you're ok with that, more power to you. Good day junior.

Ya know........Steele is pretty much just parroting what the other GOPers say. They all blame Obama for the war, the meltdown and all that good horse puckey.

Truth of the matter is, Obama inherited it from Bush Jr., and now, because the GOP is seeing that most of the bad shit happening to this country was started from 2004 - 2007, and it was because of Bush Jr. and Cheney.

Additionally, they need to distance themselves from that stuff because if they don't, they'll lose the elections.

Only trouble for them is that tape has a memory, and you can't hide from YouTube.

Ya know........Steele is pretty much just parroting what the other GOPers say. They all blame Obama for the war, the meltdown and all that good horse puckey.

Truth of the matter is, Obama inherited it from Bush Jr., and now, because the GOP is seeing that most of the bad shit happening to this country was started from 2004 - 2007, and it was because of Bush Jr. and Cheney.

Additionally, they need to distance themselves from that stuff because if they don't, they'll lose the elections.

Only trouble for them is that tape has a memory, and you can't hide from YouTube.

We're tired of hearing excuses.

He inherited it and hasn't done anything other than screw it up more.

He's had time to do something constructive so the excuse that he can't handle the problems handed down to him by the previous administration doesn't wash. He claimed he could do miracles and all he's done is make things in the war worse.

Same goes for everything else. He's a troublemaker, not a problem solver.

Listen.......it took Bush Jr. seven years and invading the wrong country to fuck it up.

Why are you only giving Obama a year to fix it? BTW.......he's done more in his first year than most.

Forum List

Back