Ann Coulter: Michael Steele was absolutely right

"Got us into Afghanistan" ??? Excuse me, who was it that is munching on paint chips here? perhaps you've forgotten those pesky details relating to the evolution of the current conflict in Afghanistan and the overwhelming public support behind it.

Yes there's a point to be made from President Obama's own words that Afghanistan was his "war of choice" since he made no bones about which "war" he preferred to fight and which "war" he didn't all through his 2008 campaign (Iraq bad, Afghanistan good), after all if the silly prick didn't want to have our troops fighting in Afghanistan he could have easily avoided escalating it by sending MORE troops there ...

Guilt is prove by both word and deed, enjoy your paint chips.

Obama is continuing the war, yes. However, to act like he's the one who started it and that the Republicans never wanted it in the first place is so stupid that even the most partisan Republican should be going "WHAT THE FUCK!"

The fact you think Steele is right, especially with the statement I pointed out shows you should really reexamine just exactly how this war got started. I saw someone else say "Well, the Democrats voted for it."

Well yeah, the people who just killed 3,000 or so innocent Americans have been discovered. What are they going to do? Vote no? Fucking morons.

And so goes the republicans rewrite of history.

It never stops and their minions will believe anything they are told to believe no matter how many facts have to be ignored

so fkn true

when g bush the 2nd was president limbaugh (and every other conservative historical revisionist and hate monger) said

"liberals WANT him to fail!
and by wanting bush to fail THAT MEANS that they want America to fail!"

and every deranged moronicon in the country said "that's RIGHT!"

but
now that Obama is pres....

limbaugh is saying "I WANT him to fail! but that does NOT mean that I want America to fail"

and every moronicon in the country understands the TRUTH of this statement!

but let's go back further....

when g bush the first was president and we had the gulf war limbaugh said
"anyone who does not support this war (meaning liberals) does NOT SUPPORT THE TROOPS!...it can't be done! you can'T support the troops if you do NOT support the war!

then
when clinton had to deal with that bosnian thingy

the republicans had a closed door meeting (this is all true! I watched it unfold)

and emerged to declare; "we do NOT support this war/military action BUT we DO SUPPORT the troops! You CAN support the troops even though you do NOT support the war!"

limbaugh immediately started broadcasting this to his deranged minions

then...

when g bush the 2nd got us involved in iraq

limbaugh said
"anyone who does not support this war (meaning liberals) does NOT SUPPORT THE TROOPS!...it can't be done! you can'T support the troops if you do NOT support the war!

limbaugh is evil

the republicans who went along with this were evil

and the moronicons who go along with this flip flopping are deranged lunatics

Obama is our first Anti-American President....so when he fails America wins.

"Got us into Afghanistan" ??? Excuse me, who was it that is munching on paint chips here? perhaps you've forgotten those pesky details relating to the evolution of the current conflict in Afghanistan and the overwhelming public support behind it.

Yes there's a point to be made from President Obama's own words that Afghanistan was his "war of choice" since he made no bones about which "war" he preferred to fight and which "war" he didn't all through his 2008 campaign (Iraq bad, Afghanistan good), after all if the silly prick didn't want to have our troops fighting in Afghanistan he could have easily avoided escalating it by sending MORE troops there ...

Guilt is prove by both word and deed, enjoy your paint chips.

Obama is continuing the war, yes. However, to act like he's the one who started it and that the Republicans never wanted it in the first place is so stupid that even the most partisan Republican should be going "WHAT THE FUCK!"

The fact you think Steele is right, especially with the statement I pointed out shows you should really reexamine just exactly how this war got started. I saw someone else say "Well, the Democrats voted for it."

Well yeah, the people who just killed 3,000 or so innocent Americans have been discovered. What are they going to do? Vote no? Fucking morons.

Great sentiment Bert, and true, but oddly I have NEVER seen you come out and say something similar in regards to stupid indefensible positions that the left defend on this board, in fact I feel pretty confident stating that you will respond with something about the left not defending anything as stupid as this.

And THAT is why you are a partisan hack.

In my opinion it would be VERY few US soldiers who would behave that way. Not it in a professional military as the US has.

And in the larger scheme of things, neither Bush nor Obama sets the ROE anyway, that is something that all Presidents will trust to to their military commanders. I'm sure they approve or disprove but ultimately it is the joint chief relying on his staff who sets ROE. Blaming Bush or Obama for those rules is stupid.

Hey Cum Hog........quick question there sportcheck.........have you ever served?

I did, and I can tell you that the feeling of quite a few of us active duty types who actually served in that area, yes, if they were ALLOWED (that's what "given full latitude means), they would like nothing more than to turn the whole place into radioactive glass and put up a Mickey D's up in the center of the parking lot.

However.......they are professionals and as such, will follow orders. But the general feeling was that if they were allowed to do as they wish, scorched earth would have been a choice a lot would have liked to be allowed to do.

You really shouldn't talk shit about stuff you know absolutely nothing about.

Aside from your obvious lust for Conhog... I'm a tad confused here.. do you or don't you trust the military to carry out war..?

Do I trust them to carry out war? Yes. Been part of 4 conflicts during my career.

Wanna know what a lot of people wanted to do in '83 after the Marines got his in Beruit? A lot of them wanted to find them and destroy anything even close to them. Why? Because 52 Marines had just been killed. I was floating just off the shore when that happened.

Remember Desert Storm and Bush Sr. stopping at the outskirts of Baghdad? Lots of people on my ship thought that stopping was a mistake and we should have finished the job.

How about after the USS COLE got nailed?

How about after 9/11? Lots of us wanted to go over there and bomb them back to the stone age, but because of our discipline, we followed orders and did what we were told. Want to know who didn't have the discipline and acted like a bunch of Ramboesque idiots?

The reservists that were left in charge of Abu Graib.

Last edited:
Well, she is right in that the GOP needs to shed itself of smarmy little neocon weasels like Kristol.

That she took the circuitous and not-terribly-funny route to come to that conclusion is what she does for a living.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........

ann%2520coulter%2520scary.jpg

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't." - Ann Coulter, TV Guide, August 1997​

835.gif

Great sentiment Bert, and true, but oddly I have NEVER seen you come out and say something similar in regards to stupid indefensible positions that the left defend on this board, in fact I feel pretty confident stating that you will respond with something about the left not defending anything as stupid as this.

You've been here a month, you have no room to talk about what I have and have not said in my almost two years on this board. Simple as that.

It never stops and their minions will believe anything they are told to believe no matter how many facts have to be ignored

so fkn true

when g bush the 2nd was president limbaugh (and every other conservative historical revisionist and hate monger) said

but

limbaugh is saying "I WANT him to fail! but that does NOT mean that I want America to fail"

then

the republicans had a closed door meeting (this is all true! I watched it unfold)

and emerged to declare; "we do NOT support this war/military action BUT we DO SUPPORT the troops! You CAN support the troops even though you do NOT support the war!"

then...

limbaugh said

limbaugh is evil

American Progressives really do need to recruit a new gaggle of simpletons to set loose on the public Internet (preferably with a few that can write in at least semi-coherent English) and just let this current crop of incompetents retire, this shooting fish in a barrel exercise is getting old. :(

Wow claiming you won an argument without one single shred of evidence to your claimed "win".

How very republican of you to just ignore everything that has been said and rewrite what happened.

Fucking idiot

so fkn true

but

then

then...

limbaugh said

limbaugh is evil

American Progressives really do need to recruit a new gaggle of simpletons to set loose on the public Internet......this shooting fish in a barrel exercise is getting old. :(
Maybe you "conservatives" (merely) need to swim a little-faster!!! (.....Seeing-as-how a little-smarter has never been an option, for you folks.)

:eusa_eh:

You've been here a month, you have no room to talk about what I have and have not said in my almost two years on this board. Simple as that.

Yes , because certainly your bullshit isn't archived for anyone to read, oh and certainly people don't PM me to tell me that you are indeed a partisan hack.

But hey, I'll give you a chance Bert...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...r-you-want-freedom-kill-some-crackers-25.html

There is NOWAY anyone with a half a brain could not tell that that case should be tried, yet your fellow leftie partisan hacks defend the DoJ not pursuing the case. I challenge you to go down there and tell them they are stupid, and that ALL cases of voter intimidation should be prosecuted. Prove you're not a hack....

Its just how that little con admitts he lost the argument.

hes dain bramaged and cant admitt when his arguments failed so he then claims victory.

sad thing is this is how they would run the country too.

Wow claiming you won an argument without one single shred of evidence to your claimed "win".

How very republican of you to just ignore everything that has been said and rewrite what happened.

Fucking idiot

HAHAHAHAH do you ever read any of Ravi's posts? She's a leftie who posts no evidence, ignores evidence and claims wins, so what you just wrote doesn't apply solely to conservatives. You stupid bitch.

There is NOWAY anyone with a half a brain could not tell that that case should be tried,
I'm fairly certain that if you spot him a quarter of one, he'll give it the old college try.... after all he's a very determined partisan hack. :tongue:

Yes , because certainly your bullshit isn't archived for anyone to read, oh and certainly people don't PM me to tell me that you are indeed a partisan hack.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...r-you-want-freedom-kill-some-crackers-25.html

There is NOWAY anyone with a half a brain could not tell that that case should be tried, yet your fellow leftie partisan hacks defend the DoJ not pursuing the case. I challenge you to go down there and tell them they are stupid, and that ALL cases of voter intimidation should be prosecuted. Prove you're not a hack....

Rewriting the facts are we?

You see he was not on trail for that statement was he?

He was charged with intimidating voters.

The evidence was not there so the case was dumped.

You want him tried in that case for a statement that had nothing to do with the charges.

You dont understand the justice system one fucking bit.

Unlike you Conhog, I don't feel the need to involve myself in every single thread in order to pad my post count further. You say "people don't PM me to tell me you are indeed a partisan hack." Well that's great that people who don't like me are willing to tell one of the most universally hated members of USMB all this information.

Goodness knows it's not like I have friends who happen to be Conservative on this board. Goodness knows that out of the two of us, only one of us actually gets along with a good number of people on both sides of the political spectrum. But of course, I'm supposedly the hack. :rofl:

As for that thread, I don't know all the details or even half the details surrounding the case so I'm not going to comment on something I don't have the knowledge about. That's what separates me from you and some of your pals here I suppose.

Again, you may have over 9000 posts or whatever, but you've been here a month. You have absolutely no room to tell me what I have and have not said on this board. And the opinions of those who dislike me in the first place aren't going to give you a "fair and balanced" view in the first place. I could easily go into the archives and make a fool of you, but it's simply not worth the time. After all, I'd be "pissing" away my time in the process.

Rewriting the facts are we?

You see he was not on trail for that statement was he?

He was charged with intimidating voters.

The evidence was not there so the case was dumped.

You want him tried in that case for a statement that had nothing to do with the charges.

You dont understand the justice system one fucking bit.

Ok Mr. Conhog smarty pants your theory has been proven..... however you get to foot the airfare to Stockholm to pick up your Nobel Prize, so there.... :tongue:

so fkn true

but

then

then...

limbaugh said

limbaugh is evil

American Progressives really do need to recruit a new gaggle of simpletons to set loose on the public Internet (preferably with a few that can write in at least semi-coherent English) and just let this current crop of incompetents retire, this shooting fish in a barrel exercise is getting old. :(

do you deny the hypocritical and conflicting republican attitudes towards supporting troops and wars?

Obama didn't start Afghanistan, But he chose to send more troops and commit to it once elected. His party also voted to go to war there in the first place.

What is amazing to me is you guys actually think Obama has no responsibility here.

I think he was right when he called it Obama's war of Choice. Obama ran for office saying he would get us out of Iraq, and send more troops to Afghanistan. Sure sounds like the war he chose to me. However I do admit the way he(steel) said it made it sound like it was Obama's War....no It was America's War. Obama just chose to send more troops and commit to winning it.

Who has said Obama has "no responsibility"?

That's as asinine as ignore the fact that he inherited a fucking mess from the guy who basically had Afghanistan on auto pilot.

Gee, going into the "Graveyard of Superpowers" and then deciding to divide your efforts.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

I have seen it, and was not a supporter of Invading Iraq while still in Afghanistan. I did say we needed to win Iraq after we invaded it, But I would have stuck with Afghanistan and focused everything there until we won myself. To me winning was killing al Qada and Getting Bin Laden. I Never saw the need to engage in Nation Building there. Just one of the many things I did Fault Bush for.

You are right, Bush did have it on Auto Pilot, and Obama did inherit the war from him. However as I said. Obama Chose this war to win as a campaign pledge. He chose to send more troops. He chose to set the New ROE. So it is not inaccurate to call it a war of Obama's choosing. He didn't start it, But he chose to stay and send more troops, and try and win it. How is that not his choosing?

Iraq on the other hand is not a war of Obama's choosing, as he is on record as wanting to get out asap.

Personally I have come to the conclusion that we should just get out of Iraq and Afghanistan. Yes I do think they might well become breeding grounds of Terrorism, But who are we kidding there are plenty of places around the world that could fit that description today. Hell Just south of our Border is so Lawless today that it could be used as a base of operations for Terrorist attacks on us. I say bring them all home. Use Special Forces, Intel, and air power to continue to hunt down Terrorist. While we concentrate on protecting our borders. To hell with Afghanistan, and Iraq. Neither place really seems to have the will to live free, and we have given them long enough to develop it.

Last edited:
Obama didn't start Afghanistan, But he chose to send more troops and commit to it once elected. His party also voted to go to war there in the first place.

What is amazing to me is you guys actually think Obama has no responsibility here.

I think he was right when he called it Obama's war of Choice. Obama ran for office saying he would get us out of Iraq, and send more troops to Afghanistan. Sure sounds like the war he chose to me. However I do admit the way he(steel) said it made it sound like it was Obama's War....no It was America's War. Obama just chose to send more troops and commit to winning it.

Who has said Obama has "no responsibility"?

That's as asinine as ignore the fact that he inherited a fucking mess from the guy who basically had Afghanistan on auto pilot.

Gee, going into the "Graveyard of Superpowers" and then deciding to divide your efforts.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

This.."inherited a fucking mess" excuse is just that an excuse. The question is , is Obama in the process of solving the problem. My answer to that is no, he's a pathetic Commander and Chief and the military knows it.

As soon as the Military is given full charge to handle war the way they see fit and the stupid bleeding heart civilians and politicians shut the fuck up and let them do their job, then there will be success .. otherwise it's a slog, waste and fingers up butts.

nice touch

Forum List

Back