Ann Coulter makes a fool of herself on Bill Maher, says we 'bombed Egypt or something

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-pJU_xZVZ4]YouTube - ‪US Intervention: Pentagon sends warships to Egypt‬‏[/ame]

You continue to be an idiot, as is the entire panel who tried to pin their own ignorance on Coulter. So we didn't send a bomb, we have staged interventions.

Moron.

And far from being a hack, she's a gifted satirist and commentator. It's a shame a teacher doesn't know the difference. I also find it alarming that someone thinks all journalists are hacks.

And far from being a hack, she's a gifted satirist and commentator. It's a shame a teacher doesn't know the difference. I also find it alarming that someone thinks all journalists are hacks.

Ah, so that went over your head, did it?

Come on Allie, you're smarter than that.

Ann Coulter is considered a journalist now? I didn't realize we lowered the bar that much. Point is, we didn't bomb Egypt.

In your haste to defend Coulter there Allie, you gave some pretty crap sources. And one of your crap sources even said this:

Extraction of American citizens is the stated objective

She looked completely lost on Bill Maher, showing she has no idea what we did in Egypt.

YouTube - ‪US Intervention: Pentagon sends warships to Egypt‬‏

You continue to be an idiot, as is the entire panel who tried to pin their own ignorance on Coulter. So we didn't send a bomb, we have staged interventions.

Moron.

US troops entered Egypt to intercede in the violence, when exactly?

When did that become the question, exactly?

Oh, just now, when Fallow realized he was an idiot and there have been US interventions staged and Coulter's question was a legit one that the panel was woefully ignorant about.

I cannot listen to that misogynist Bill Maher, but without listening I can tell you Coulter is right.

As usual when liberals think they see stupidity, they expose their own.

As when Palin said we would party like "1773," and liberals said, "Oh, she's stupid, the Declaration of Indepedence was 1776." But, it exposed the liberals' own stupidity because she was referrring to the Boston Tea Party and she knew CONSERVATIVES are intelligent enough to know that.

As usual liberals were stupid as a bucket of hair, declared themselves brilliant and Palin stupid. The joke was on them, and they are still dumb as a box of rocks and haven't figured that out yet.

Again, we have the same thing. SINCE WE ARE BACKING THE REBELS IN EGYPT, guess what? That means we are backing their actions. SO WE ARE BOMBING EGYPT, YOU DUMB LIBS.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Toll climbs in Egyptian attacks

Don't start sputtering and spitting and saying it doesn't count. Blame your dumb as hell president. He's the one backing terrorists in Egypt, not Coulter!

Ann Coulter is considered a journalist now? I didn't realize we lowered the bar that much. Point is, we didn't bomb Egypt.

In your haste to defend Coulter there Allie, you gave some pretty crap sources. And one of your crap sources even said this:

She looked completely lost on Bill Maher, showing she has no idea what we did in Egypt.

No, she looked dumbfounded that there were four people, the best the left has to offer in terms of commentary and political intelligence, who had no flipping clue what had gone on in Egypt.

"Nope, no intervention, nope, nope...never talked about it.."

What complete retards. And you are among them. Congrats. You're officially an ignorant and braindead idiot. This is what happens when you trust actors to educate you.

No, she looked dumbfounded that there were four people, the best the left has to offer in terms of commentary and political intelligence, who had no flipping clue what had gone on in Egypt.

"Nope, no intervention, nope, nope...never talked about it.."

What complete retards. And you are among them. Congrats. You're officially an ignorant and braindead idiot. This is what happens when you trust actors to educate you.

Pluse we are backing the rebels who are bombing Egypt, so we ARE bombing Egypt.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Toll climbs in Egyptian attacks ;)

Sort of like saying we have 57 States, huh?

Jeez, I think you guys have driven that response to the ground at this point. Been using it for what? 2 years now everytime a Republican screws up? Sad, really.

Forum List

Back