Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham Trash Sarah Palin (VIDEO)

Wow!! Never thought I'd see the day.

And oh look! Notecards are SOOOO much more professional than a teleprompter.

This is interesting but not unexpected if this was from the "blue blood" wing of the R's. I'm trying to pull up a transcript because I can't see the video.

What I'm picking up in the buzz out there is that they feel she has outlived her usefulness. Ah such fickle beasts!

And to think just a few short months ago Palin was the key driver in bringing home the massive wins last November.

Now I'm not a Palin fan for President. BUT it wasn't Mitt that drove conservatives and Tea Partiers to the polls, it wasn't Perry, nope it wasn't Newt.......let's see oh yeah, it was Sarah.

She was the driving force. Most of her candidates that she supported (both verbally and financially) won their races.

I'm going to give credit where credit is due. I think I'll have to do some emailing tomorrow.

I never thought I'd see the day when the likes of Annie and Laura became conservative versions of Maureen Dowd.

Last edited:
Oh that's just because they hate women. Or conservative women. No wait, REAL conservative women, right?

• Banned

Wow!! Never thought I'd see the day.

And oh look! Notecards are SOOOO much more professional than a teleprompter.

This is interesting but not unexpected if this was from the "blue blood" wing of the R's. I'm trying to pull up a transcript because I can't see the video.

What I'm picking up in the buzz out there is that they feel she has outlived her usefulness. Ah such fickle beasts!

And to think just a few short months ago Palin was the key driver in bringing home the massive wins last November.

Now I'm not a Palin fan for President. BUT it wasn't Mitt that drove conservatives and Tea Partiers to the polls, it wasn't Perry, nope it wasn't Newt.......let's see oh yeah, it was Sarah.

She was the driving force. Most of her candidates that she supported (both verbally and financially) won their races.

I'm going to give credit where credit is due. I think I'll have to do some emailing tomorrow.

I never thought I'd see the day when the likes of Annie and Laura became conservative versions of Maureen Dowd.

I hope you can pull up the video, I watched it start-to-finish, and actually found myself nodding vigorously a couple of times (mostly about people looking for something with substance). Great bit.

Forum List

Back