Ann Coulter - It's not a gun problem, it's a demographic problem

When all else fails... racism.

You know, I often make a point to say that the Republican party is not populated by racists, I really do.

But people like you folks make it awfully hard to make that point...

The vast majority of gun murder committed in America is done by a tiny sliver demographic of the population representing just 6% of us.

Pointing out who is actually doing all of the gun murder in America is racist?

Do you actually ever think before hitting the 'POST' button?

You know, I often make a point to say that the Republican party is not populated by racists, I really do.

The vast majority of gun murder committed in America is done by a tiny sliver demographic of the population representing just 6% of us.

Apparently YOU have not given thought before hitting the post button 12,938 times. We have different gun violence problems in America. While we have a lot of inner city violence, when someone goes into a school, theatre ormall and murders a bunch of people, that likely be a white male.

Why bring skin color into it at all? Go get your pillow case on and burn a cross boy.

Ann Coultre = worthless.

Apparently YOU have not given thought before hitting the post button 12,938 times. We have different gun violence problems in America. While we have a lot of inner city violence, when someone goes into a school, theatre ormall and murders a bunch of people, that likely be a white male.

Why bring skin color into it at all? Go get your pillow case on and burn a cross boy.

Ann Coultre = worthless.

Bullshit. More people are killed each year by hammers than 'assault rifles' by disturbed suburanite kids.

Why not address the REAL GUN MURDER PROBLEM - which is murderous black men?

Let them continue destroying themselves.. I honestly no longer care. What I do care about is the FACSIST left who now champion executive fiat. I want the moment a libertarian or republican is elected President to by EXECUTIVE ORDER abolish the IRS, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE DEPT OF EDUCATION, THE DEPT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, THE EPA.. That's just for starters.. A balanced budget amendment, get rid of welfare, reform ss , medicare, medicaid. ALL EXECUTIVE FIAT after all that's what KING OBAMA and his Zombie court have done.

The democrats are the racists since they support affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. Republicans want equal treatment for all races.

[

Yes indeed. The establishment media only talks about murder by whites. The much much more common problem of murder by blacks is censored. No matter - the truth comes out on the internet.

The establishment media makes a fuss over sandy hook since the alleged shooter was white but in fact blacks murder at a far far higher rate than whites.

Coulter: ?Not a gun problem,? U.S. has ?demographic problem? with non-whites | The Raw Story

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:21 EST

Ann Coulter is insisting that guns don’t kill people, non-white people kill people.

The conservative columnist on Monday told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the country had a “demographic problem” because “white populations” in the U.S. and Belgium had the same low murder rate.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

“So, perhaps, it’s not a gun problem, it is a demographic problem, which liberals are the one are pushing, pushing, pushing,

Coulter suggested that if President Barack Obama decided to use an executive order to ban high-capacity magazines then the next Republican president should respond by banning “abortionists and abortion clinics.”

Wow, quoting a racist making bigoted statements....

Bold!!

The establishment media makes a fuss over sandy hook since the alleged shooter was white but in fact blacks murder at a far far higher rate than whites.

Coulter: ?Not a gun problem,? U.S. has ?demographic problem? with non-whites | The Raw Story

Ann Coulter is insisting that guns don’t kill people, non-white people kill people.

The conservative columnist on Monday told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the country had a “demographic problem” because “white populations” in the U.S. and Belgium had the same low murder rate.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

“So, perhaps, it’s not a gun problem, it is a demographic problem, which liberals are the one are pushing, pushing, pushing,

Coulter suggested that if President Barack Obama decided to use an executive order to ban high-capacity magazines then the next Republican president should respond by banning “abortionists and abortion clinics.”

Bold!!

"SQUAWK RACIST" "SQUAWK RACISM" HazelNutz parrots the same crap day in and day.:gives:

Bold!!
Wow, attributing human flaws to statistics....
Stupid!!

Ann Coulter - It's not a gun problem, it's a demographic problem

No.....it's still a crack-problem, alright....

ann_coulter_scary.jpg

A terrible tragedy like this occurs and you can only see an opportunity to once again air your stupid, cowardly racist bullshit? You are a complete and utter failure as a human being. You and duped and matthew and the rest of your ilk should do humanity and yourselves a favor and hop on the nearest ice floe, you fucking disgrace.

[

A terrible tragedy like this occurs and you can only see an opportunity to once again air your stupid, cowardly racist bullshit? .

HAHAHA. Now that's funny. Democrats like you are the ones milking sandy hook.

Anecdotal failure.

LOL

Naw.

I work with a black dude too. He probably makes more then you.

But then again..you might be successful at your craft of sucking the cocks of sailors and dockworkers, SniperFag.

Who knows?

Sure it is, swallow.

It is the anecdotal logical fallacy used by those whom are getting their asses handed to them in debate.

LOL

What?

You like your ass beat while you are sucking big black sailor dick?

Little to much information SniperFag.

But to be expected.

:D

Forum List

Back