Ann Coulter - It's not a gun problem, it's a demographic problem

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The establishment media makes a fuss over sandy hook since the alleged shooter was white but in fact blacks murder at a far far higher rate than whites.

Coulter: ?Not a gun problem,? U.S. has ?demographic problem? with non-whites | The Raw Story

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:21 EST

Ann Coulter is insisting that guns don’t kill people, non-white people kill people.

The conservative columnist on Monday told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the country had a “demographic problem” because “white populations” in the U.S. and Belgium had the same low murder rate.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

“So, perhaps, it’s not a gun problem, it is a demographic problem, which liberals are the one are pushing, pushing, pushing,

Coulter suggested that if President Barack Obama decided to use an executive order to ban high-capacity magazines then the next Republican president should respond by banning “abortionists and abortion clinics.”

Be sure to point this out in every gun control thread.

It is the the REAL gun murder problem in America which the Left simply wants to ignore.

So blacks are more of a threat to their associates who are involved with them either through drugs, gangs or relationships.

But whites are more of a threat to the random strangers who just may be around when they go on their rampage.

Hmmmmmm. Which should I, an innocent white person who is not involved with drugs or gangs, but loves to shop and watch movies, be more concerned about?

So blacks are more of a threat to their associates who are involved with them either through drugs, gangs or relationships.

But whites are more of a threat to the random strangers who just may be around when they go on their rampage.

Hmmmmmm. Which should I, an innocent white person who is not involved with drugs or gangs, but loves to shop and watch movies, be more concerned about?

Sorry, but we don't play political correctness here.

FBI statistics show that blacks commit 90% of interracial crime.

Even a mall cop should know that one.

LOL

I agree with Ann Coulter and I don't even like her. She's spot on about making abortion ILLEGAL with the stroke of a pen. WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE DONKEY (ASS) is good for the next President.

Definately black males - the most dangerous bunch in America!

I knew this was going to strike a nerve when I heard Ann Coulter say it. It is a trueism that no one wants to face. It's an unacceptable fact. We might be able to fix it, if we just accepted that the majority of violent crimes are committed by black people and dealt with it instead of denying it.

Lefties have short and skewed memories. The worst mass school shooting happened on 4/16/07 leaving 32 dead and 17 injured in the Va. Tech campus at Blacksburg and the so-called "establishment" has conveniently forgotten that the shooter was a Korean named Seung Cho. The Ft. Hood shooting was conveniently labeled an example of "workplace violence" so the liberal administration didn't have to deal with the jihad issue but the shooter who killed 13 of his own men was an Army Major named Nadal Hassan. He has yet to face trial going on three years. You could also say that the Obama administration contributed to the shooting deaths of an estimated 400 Mexican civilians and a US Border Patrol officer with the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

Lefties have short and skewed memories. The worst mass school shooting happened on 4/16/07 leaving 32 dead and 17 injured in the Va. Tech campus at Blacksburg and the so-called "establishment" has conveniently forgotten that the shooter was a Korean named Seung Cho. The Ft. Hood shooting was conveniently labeled an example of "workplace violence" so the liberal administration didn't have to deal with the jihad issue but the shooter who killed 13 of his own men was an Army Major named Nadal Hassan. He has yet to face trial going on three years. You could also say that the Obama administration contributed to the shooting deaths of an estimated 400 Mexican civilians and a US Border Patrol officer with the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

Those guns would have gotten there whether or not the government was watching.

Forum List

Back