Ann Coulter is political

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
In her speech to CPAC she said she is a friend of gays.

She said she is against gay marriage. She is a friend who is against the primary objective of the gays.

Why would any sane person care at all who any other person marries?

Ann is also against sodomy. Isn't that the essence of gay intercourse? Does Ann like putting a cock in her own ass? Some women like sodomy with a man. Why does Ann care what other people want to do?

She said she is against gay marriage. She is a friend who is against the primary objective of the gays.

Ann is also against sodomy. Isn't that the essence of gay intercourse? Does Ann like putting a cock in her own ass? Some women like sodomy with a man. Why does Ann care what other people want to do?
The "Primary Objective" of Gays is Marriage? :confused:

I have friends who are gay. And I'm against gay marriage. I think the confusion comes down to the definition of marriage. I'm Catholic, so the definition of marriage - to me - comes from my faith. It is not a piece of paper, or a license.... it is a union, ordained by God, for the procreation of children. I am not against gays having equal rights - in fact, I'm very supportive of equal rights - for everyone.... but.... I will not tolerate the state deciding what is a matter of faith for me.

I think the rest of your post is just silly gibberish, for 'shock value'... it is mindless, grade school language so I'll ignore it.

At least she doesn't pretend to be a reporter like Chrissy Matthews and George Stephenopolis and Dan Rather and the rest. If the left would spend time worrying about the direction the Country is going rather than Coulter's opinion of gays they would be a lot better off.

I have friends who are gay. And I'm against gay marriage. I think the confusion comes down to the definition of marriage. I'm Catholic, so the definition of marriage - to me - comes from my faith. It is not a piece of paper, or a license.... it is a union, ordained by God, for the procreation of children. I am not against gays having equal rights - in fact, I'm very supportive of equal rights - for everyone.... but.... I will not tolerate the state deciding what is a matter of faith for me.

I think the rest of your post is just silly gibberish, for 'shock value'... it is mindless, grade school language so I'll ignore it.

Thanks to the separation of church and state clause (yes, Christine, it IS in the Constitution), our government shouldn't be deciding ANYTHING on this issue. If gays want to get married and they can find a religion that allows it, more power to them.

• Banned
Its not only about marriage, its about ridiculous crap the conservatives push on everybody else. Stay in your own church.

The American brainwashed trance won't stop. The list is endless. Here's a beauty. The MBA bankers bust out the entire banking system and we assholes let them embezzle $40 billion and call it a bonus.

Just the fact that anybody buys Ann Coulter's books proves my point.

• Banned

Please ignore everything I write.

I won't tolerate you saying the state cannot approve gay marriage, because of your faith. That's definitely a violation of the First Amendment.

I'd like to see Ann and a lipstick lesbian doing it. So yeah, I'm pro-gay.

Seriously though, one of the issues of allowing gay marriage is the awarding of benefits. Years ago, corporations and the government came up with health and life insurance plans that covered a man's family. He worked and was rewarded with pay and benefits for the woman of the house and the spawns. That's the origin of health care being tied to employment.

Now we have men wanting to marry men and whoever the "girl" in the relationship is will want benefits. Just wait and watch when the death of DADT is fully implemented. Gay male service members will waltz into the personnel office, S-1 shop, wherever, and want to sign up their significant other into DEERS and for base housing and all kinds of other benefits. DOD will say no initially and the lawsuits will fly.

Ann is also against sodomy. Isn't that the essence of gay intercourse?
Despite "Frig" Newton's protestations against such things as "sodomy"...."sodomy" also includes oral-sex.....his preference.....

"He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'"

HERE

The "state" is not trying to "decide" anything.....only to point-out that religion has no seat-at-the-table, when it comes to recognizing the nuts-and-bolts of marriage; the legal-end of marriage....as-opposed-to your fairy-tale version.

All the "state" is saying, is.....you faith-based folks have no patent/copyright on marriage....it's not your private-little-club.

You think marriage isn't a piece of paper, or a license???? Talk to someone who lives in the real-world....who's gotten divorced. You haven't got a clue.

You think marriage is a union, ordained by God, for the procreation of children??? Try showin'-up, in court, with THAT document....and, we'll compare God's signature with every other legal-document He's signed.​

Thanks to the separation of church and state clause (yes, Christine, it IS in the Constitution), our government shouldn't be deciding ANYTHING on this issue. If gays want to get married and they can find a religion that allows it, more power to them.

Of course, it is not in the Constitution...

Had you a WSJ understanding of the question, rather than the USAToday version, you might understand that the concept was meant to keep government out of religion, rather than religion out of government.

But, it's never too late to learn...

1. As for the famous “separation of church and state,” the phrase appears in no federal document. In fact, at the time of ratification of the Constitution, ten of the thirteen colonies had some provision recognizing Christianity as either the official, or the recommended religion in their state constitutions.

a. From the 1790 Massachusetts Constitution, written by John Adams, includes: [the] good order and preservation of civil government essentially depend(s) upon piety, religion, and morality…by the institution of public worship of God and of the public instruction in piety, religion, and morality…”Massachusetts Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

b. North Carolina Constitution, article 32, 1776: “That no person who shall deny the being of God, or the truth of the Protestant religion, or the divine authority of either the Old or New Testaments, or who shall hold religious principles incompatible with the freedom and safety of the State, shall b e capable of holding any office, or place of trust or profit, in the civil department, within this State.” Constitution of North Carolina, 1776

c. So, the Founders intention was to be sure that the federal government didn’t do the same, and mandate a national religion. And when Jefferson wrote to the Danbury Baptists in 1802, it was to reassure them the federal government could not interfere in their religious observations, i.e., there is “a wall of separation between church and state.” He wasn’t speaking of religion contaminating the government, but of the government contaminating religious observance.

Welcome aboard Captain Obvious!

Forum List

Back