Ann Coulter is getting fat

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I altered this photo of Ann to see how she would look a little wider (head smaller) and less taller. What do you think? Does it change your opinion of her in any way? Is the photo better or worse?

coulter.jpg

AnnCoulter.jpg

Last edited:
She doesn't look any wider to me. It just looks like a poorly sized picture.

Of course it is poorly sized. I said I altered it to make her wider & shorter. LMAO!!!

You didn't make her wider and shorter though. You made everything wider and shorter. In order to make her wider and shorter, the scenery and background must remain at a normal perspective, while Ann alone is altered.

Otherwise, it just looks like a shitty crop and squat job.

Sorry, I thought this was a thread about her wallet getting fatter and fatter.

You might want to work on your photo shopping. Radio nailed it.

She has been dropping among media earners, I gather, and trails such mediocres as Rachel Maddow.

She has been dropping among media earners, I gather, and trails such mediocres as Rachel Maddow.

You keep track of that kind of stuff?

Damn dude, get a hobby.

If that's your hobby, turn off your, no better yet, kill your computer and go outside. It might be cold, but the blast of fresh air will do you some good.:lol:

You keep track of that kind of stuff?

Damn dude, get a hobby.

If that's your hobby, turn off your, no better yet, kill your computer and go outside. It might be cold, but the blast of fresh air will do you some good.:lol:

Silly Thumbs. I read it in a mainstream magazine. She trailed Maddow, for heaven's sake.

I confess, however, I read the sports page and the editorial and opinion sections, Thumbs. Every day!

I am weak, I admit it. Zander, who is as biased as they come, in my opinion, is as correct as I think I am to be excited as I am that MLB training camps open in a month!

I am weak, I admit it. For I am listening to the President SOTU address right now.

And if being curious about America in all of its glory and gory history is weakness, then I will just have to bear my infirmity, Thumbs, the best I can.

Forum List

Back