Ann Coulter dodges Liberal Pie Bashing

A

archangel

:hitit:

While giving a speach in Arizona today Ann Coulter dodged not one but two attackers with the dreaded pie! Hot damn she should either play for the Cowboys or be considered for the Secretary of State in GW's next term! :baby4:

Youv'e at least gotta give those guys some humor points. They're supposedly part of a gorup called "Al Pieda."

My brother told me that she sent the crowd after them and that's what they did,went after them!!!!! Freaks!!!!!

:D I love her wit.

archangel said:
Hot damn she should either play for the Cowboys or be considered for the Secretary of State in GW's next term! :baby4:

There's a scary thought... a 50 year old anorexic middle linebacker. Or even scarier, a militant satirist as Sec. of State.

nakedemperor said:
There's a scary thought... a 50 year old anorexic middle linebacker. Or even scarier, a militant satirist as Sec. of State.
From the liberal dictionary - "Militant" - anyone that holds ideas in contradiction to those held by the liberal elite and are willing to take a stand.
For instance pro-lifers are "militant" while pro-choicers are "passionate in their beliefs"

Speaking of being a couple bricks short of a load....how about some of the beauties on the Clinton staff? Talk about nut cases....remember Jocelyn Elders ("I think that the Catholic Church ought to get over its love affair with the fetus") and Janet Reno (whose idea of a Texas barbecue recipe includes Branch Davidians slow cooked in their own compound) or Madelyn Albright who was surprised that the North Koreans were actually capable of lying! And of course, Madame Hillary Clinton who tried to get nationalized health care for all of us at a cost that would have made any of Bush's most expensive programs seem cheap by comparison.

I would nominate any one of these "beauties" [sic] of the left for a pie-in-the-face!

:beer:
MtnBiker said:
If this would have been a couple of guys throwing pies at say Jeanne Garafalo, it would have been called a "hate crime". :rolleyes:

Mountain Biker-Now that's what I'm talking about! Liberalism is a disease!
They lack the sense of humor that it takes to accomplish ones mission! :cry:

:bang3:
KarlMarx said:
From the liberal dictionary - "Militant" - anyone that holds ideas in contradiction to those held by the liberal elite and are willing to take a stand.
For instance pro-lifers are "militant" while pro-choicers are "passionate in their beliefs"

Speaking of being a couple bricks short of a load....how about some of the beauties on the Clinton staff? Talk about nut cases....remember Jocelyn Elders ("I think that the Catholic Church ought to get over its love affair with the fetus") and Janet Reno (whose idea of a Texas barbecue recipe includes Branch Davidians slow cooked in their own compound) or Madelyn Albright who was surprised that the North Koreans were actually capable of lying! And of course, Madame Hillary Clinton who tried to get nationalized health care for all of us at a cost that would have made any of Bush's most expensive programs seem cheap by comparison.

I would nominate any one of these "beauties" [sic] of the left for a pie-in-the-face!

Well said my man-well said! :cheers2:

KarlMarx said:
Janet Reno (whose idea of a Texas barbecue recipe includes Branch Davidians slow cooked in their own compound)

I would just like to say for the record that I do not believe they intentional set fire to that compound. I'm not even entirely conviced they did it accidentally, though that is most likely.

Zhukov said:
I would just like to say for the record that I do not believe they intentional set fire to that compound. I'm not even entirely conviced they did it accidentally, though that is most likely.
True...when I think of the Waco incident, the word "ineptitude" comes to mind.

Certainly not having fire trucks on scene was a monstrous failure, prohibiting their timely arrival after the fact only highlighted that failure.

Secondly, it's possible there were illegal activities going on during the siege (I'm refering now to the reports of child rape by the 'big-messiah imposter-on-campus'), but it seems to me it would have been better to wait them out, however long that took.

They weren't going anywhere.

But to suggest they intentionally set fire to the complex to flush the Davidians out? I've seen the conspiracy tape (it was so long ago I've forgoten the name of it) and I simply do not believe that was the case.

I'm happy to see that Ann dodged the dreaded pies!

She's hell on wheels when it comes to exposing the latest liberal bullshit parade, I enjoy her scathing humor.

I remember when a homosexual "activist' nailed Anita Bryant. She calmly wiped of her face and deadpanned, "Oh, well - at least it was a FRUIT pie!"

Forum List

Back