Ann Coulter and James Carville Lock Horns Over Anti-ObamaCare Protests

dgcosbie

Rookie
Aug 12, 2009
Ann Coulter took on James Carville on the issue of anti-ObamaCare protests taking place at Health Care Town Hall Events all over the country. They appeared on ABC together.

Carville tried to put a happy face on things, saying the protesters were essentially crazy people desperately trying to stop Obama's Health Reform.

Ann Coulter said they were average people, many of them older people, who don't want the government taking over their health care.

Carville was his usual nasty self, saying Coulter was just upset because "her party is not doing well," and "her philosophy is in the ditch."

Coulter outdid Carville by a long shot.

Arguing with Carville is like shooting fish in a barrel and the smell is likely close to the same when the fish thaw as well.

what the hell is with carville's face anyway? that guy looks like he is straight out of a hollywood horror flick

Last edited:
I love it when he says, repeatedly, that the people who disagree just don't know what's going on.

He's saying Americans are idiots.

And his wife used to be a talking head, too. For the right.

Wonder what happend to her?

I love Coulter, she's brilliant. She works too hard though and can get stressed out at times, and she's had a lot of tragedy in her life recently, but at the core the woman is brilliant. No question.

I love it when he says, repeatedly, that the people who disagree just don't know what's going on.

Funny thing about that is that many/most of these people at these things have read the bill, and that's why they are scared/pissed. Watching that thing of Spectors yesterday, it looked to me like the people asking questions, for the most part, knew more about the bill than he does.

Last edited:
Coulter was right, the only one looking "frustrated" is Carville. Nay desperate!:lol:

Of course they never read most of them. Reading all that legalese is probably bad for your sanity and they've precious little to begin with..

How dare he say that!!! (even though he didn't say it)
Doesn't he know that only America hating CON$ are allowed to say things like that about Americans???

Stand Up on the Auto Bailout, GOP!
December 10, 2008

DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Carvale never changes, a talking point machine.

Notice how he said at least TWICE that 'the stimulous is working beautifully' and then went on to say to ask 'any economist in the world' about it.

Really Jimmy?

Most economists agree that it ISN'T working and NEVER would work because it wasn't designed to stimulate the economy, it was a giant wish list of old dem projects.

Carvale never changes, a talking point machine.

Notice how he said at least TWICE that 'the stimulous is working beautifully' and then went on to say to ask 'any economist in the world' about it.

Really Jimmy?

Most economists agree that it ISN'T working and NEVER would work because it wasn't designed to stimulate the economy, it was a giant wish list of old dem projects.

Another example of the first quote in my sig!

The poster gives a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point after accusing Carville of being a talking point machine. :cuckoo:

The poster gives a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point after accusing Carville of being a talking point machine. :cuckoo:
I don't even know why i bother to answer a dumb fuck like you, but since I'm bored, riddle us this Batman:

Since I hate and loathe the GoP and think they are useless, explain to the crowd how I am either a conservative or a fascist.

The problem with people like you is you are an ideolougue, you will spin, lie and defend ANYTHING you told to do, just as carvalle.

The difference is, Carvelle is honest about it and actually makes money, while you are here, doing the massa's bidding for free. :lol:

I don't even know why i bother to answer a dumb fuck like you, but since I'm bored, riddle us this Batman:

Since I hate and loathe the GoP and think they are useless, explain to the crowd how I am either a conservative or a fascist.

The problem with people like you is you are an ideolougue, you will spin, lie and defend ANYTHING you told to do, just as carvalle.

The difference is, Carvelle is honest about it and actually makes money, while you are here, doing the massa's bidding for free. :lol:

I said the talking point you gave was a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point, and obviously you were gullible enough to swallowed it whole to parrot it on a public messageboard.

And CON$ often pretend to "hate and loath the GOP" but end up voting GOP anyway. I, on the other hand, am a lifelong registered independent who has never voted for either Party and have always voted 3rd Party or write-in.

I said the talking point you gave was a CON$ervo-Fascist talking point, and obviously you were gullible enough to swallowed it whole to parrot it on a public messageboard.

And CON$ often pretend to "hate and loath the GOP" but end up voting GOP anyway. I, on the other hand, am a lifelong registered independent who has never voted for either Party and have always voted 3rd Party or write-in.
You should remove that finger from up your ass, its making your posts dumber.

I'm not interested in any party, and you are full of shit, i pay attention, you have been a talking point for Obama since you blew in.

Nobody serious considers the 'stimuolous' is working, just as nobody serious considered it a cure for economic whoas, the fact you even attempt to defend pins the lie of your so called 'independance' to your forehead.

Forum List

Back