Ann Coulter and I are tight

Ann Coulter is a certifiable loon. Remember..she is the one that said that we should convert all the Middle Eastern leaders to Christianity ( after 9/11)

Even Ann Coulter's friend Bill Maher laughs at her. She's even worse than the humorless Bush apologist , Michele Malkin...and that's saying something !

Anyone that would put up with you has to be a major whimp!

Worse than a major wimp! My fiance is a conservative Republican! :salute:

But he is also sweet, caring, funny, intelligent and has a great tongue. :bow2:

Beefheart said:
Ann Coulter is a certifiable loon. Remember..she is the one that said that we should convert all the Middle Eastern leaders to Christianity ( after 9/11)

Even Ann Coulter's friend Bill Maher laughs at her. She's even worse than the humorless Bush apologist , Michele Malkin...and that's saying something !
Oh... like Howard Dean"Republicans never worked an honest day in their life" loony? The extremist gays --- "AIDS was manufactured in a CIA laboratory as a bio-weapon" loony? Ted "Bush is a Nazi" Kennedy Loony? Michael "We deserved what was coming to us on 9/11" Moore Loony? Hillary "we should have nationalized health care even though it has failed in every country that has tried it" Clinton Loony? John "I was in Cambodia in Christmas 1968" Kerry Loony? The NOW "All men are rapists" loony? PETA "Animals have feelings" loony? Pro-abortionist "suck the brains out of a newborn infant" loony? Environment Liberation Front "spike trees to hurt loggers and destroy private property" loony? Ted "Unibomber" Kozinski --- loony? Ward "9/11 victims were little Eichmanns" Churchill loony?

The Democratic Party and the Left have more loony toons than Warner Brothers but they're not as funny.....

The difference between this distinguished cast of characters and what Ann Coulter writes is that she backs up what she says with reams and reams of references and facts....

I guess that Christopher Columbus was considered a loon, too.

KarlMarx said:
Oh... like Howard Dean"Republicans never worked an honest day in their life" loony? The extremist gays --- "AIDS was manufactured in a CIA laboratory as a bio-weapon" loony? Ted "Bush is a Nazi" Kennedy Loony? Michael "We deserved what was coming to us on 9/11" Moore Loony? Hillary "we should have nationalized health care even though it has failed in every country that has tried it" Clinton Loony? John "I was in Cambodia in Christmas 1968" Kerry Loony? The NOW "All men are rapists" loony? PETA "Animals have feelings" loony? Pro-abortionist "suck the brains out of a newborn infant" loony? Environment Liberation Front "spike trees to hurt loggers and destroy private property" loony? Ted "Unibomber" Kozinski --- loony? Ward "9/11 victims were little Eichmanns" Churchill loony?

The Democratic Party and the Left have more loony toons than Warner Brothers but they're not as funny.....

The difference between this distinguished cast of characters and what Ann Coulter writes is that she backs up what she says with reams and reams of references and facts....

I guess that Christopher Columbus was considered a loon, too.

Damn right! You tell ole Beefy boy Karl. :thup:

The only reason libs think Coulter is a loon is because they can't understand her - they don't know how to reply to her pointed and in many cases facecious statements - so instead they must belittle her. It makes me laugh my socks off when libs claim to be today's intellectuals - they're like first graders to Coulter's doctorate degree.

Forum List

Back