Ann Corcoran Warns Obama Wants To 'Diversify Every Town In America'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
I think it would be a great Idea resettling Refugees in small white towns in fly over country. It would help diversify their insular lives and bring in new ideas and expose them to other cultures other then their monotone one . In addition there would be plenty of land to build Buddhist temples , Hindu temples and mosques. With the dying white population these area's which have been showing negative growth can once again become viable and vibrant.

do you Leftwingers/dem need someone to wipe your ass? you just sit and would let your little dictator Obama, do WHATEVER the hell he want to do to you whether it's good for us or not.

my gawd it's been the sickest thing I've seen how you all talk about him as if he's your PARENT to worship and bow down to

Tell us where IS THIS HIS JOB in being the President OF ALL OF US. Half of the people didn't vote for the puke

I think we should resettle goono to a nice white town somewhere in Alabama, it would he,p him get over his fear of white conservatives.

I think it would be a great Idea resettling Refugees in small white towns in fly over country. It would help diversify their insular lives and bring in new ideas and expose them to other cultures other then their monotone one . In addition there would be plenty of land to build Buddhist temples , Hindu temples and mosques. With the dying white population these area's which have been showing negative growth can once again become viable and vibrant.

Hey, Guno's back!

He must have recovered from all that celebrating.

Obama. Diversify THIS!

We don't want urban ghettos in Smallville Kansas

I think we should tell them YOU have PLENTY of room!!!!
yah,,,try doing that in pristine towns like Falmouth Mass and the Hamptons,,,,,u think the locals will be all excited?
and while we are at it,,,,lets send some illegal aliens to Palm Beach,,,,Bambi did say something about sending minorities to all rich white cracker towns...yes?

Places like Dubuque, Iowa, Joplin Missouri and those type places would be good to introduce refugees to diversify that culture

You know what they say. You can want in one hand & shit in the other to see which one fills up first. And besides, they already did that after hurricane Katrina..

white americans won't put up with much more of it, though...people are waking up..

we won't have 3rd world peasants overrunning our nation...

Places like Dubuque, Iowa, Joplin Missouri and those type places would be good to introduce refugees to diversify that culture
I've got some of that "diversity" living up the street from me. They walk to the grocery store and dump the grocery cart they stole from Hy-Vee in front of my house. I don't need any more diversity in my neighborhood or town.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back