Ankle Biting Canadians

The report I linked to, says about 15,000 patients seek treatment outside of Canada, and not necessarily the US. It also says that 750,000 Americans seek medical treatment abroad. That's 5 times the number of Canadians.

Try comparing populations silly girl. And a lot of those seeking treatment elsewhere are for sex reassignment. Not exactly a life or death operation in the overall scheme of things. Your precious linked study is from 2002! How about you come up with something a little more current mmmmkay....

How about you come up with a study that doesn't come from the Fraser Institute. One with verified data.

And 750,000 people aren't seeking gender reassignment surgery outside the US. Thats more than 2% of your population going outside the US for medical care. More than 4 times the number of Canadians seeking treatment outside our country.

The report I linked to, says about 15,000 patients seek treatment outside of Canada, and not necessarily the US. It also says that 750,000 Americans seek medical treatment abroad. That's 5 times the number of Canadians.

Try comparing populations silly girl. And a lot of those seeking treatment elsewhere are for sex reassignment. Not exactly a life or death operation in the overall scheme of things. Your precious linked study is from 2002! How about you come up with something a little more current mmmmkay....

How about you come up with a study that doesn't come from the Fraser Institute. One with verified data.

And 750,000 people aren't seeking gender reassignment surgery outside the US. Thats more than 2% of your population going outside the US for medical care. More than 4 times the number of Canadians seeking treatment outside our country.

I did. You came up with a 15 year old "study". I came up with four different links, only one used fraser. Practice what you preach.

Forum List

Back