Animated GIF Avatars

You can have animation in your sigline but not as an avie. What's the difference? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Then again, I don't use animated avies, so I don't really care.

I'd like to thank the moderator staff for responding to my honest question. Makes a member feel good about participating!
Since the changeover...they don't seem to care much, do they?
Sad, that. Cuz without members..paying or otherwise....this board would go the way of MANY boards. Shame we are just peons now. Maybe we always were.

I'd like to thank the moderator staff for responding to my honest question. Makes a member feel good about participating!
Since the changeover...they don't seem to care much, do they?
Sad, that. Cuz without members..paying or otherwise....this board would go the way of MANY boards. Shame we are just peons now. Maybe always were.
Not always were. I for one appreciated the banter, and the sincere questions, and the members. I always tried to answer everyone's questions. Every link we click brings usmb money these days.

Staff is not around as much as they used to be. They helped draw people here just by hanging out with us. With the new software...they are rarely seen any more. A&D is here, yes. And the others as well, but not as much as before. And CK? Rarely.
It just isn't the same. Their presence is noticable. And I enjoyed it when they were all here more often back then.
Maybe they don't realize how much they ARE missed. Maybe this thread will clue them in. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back