Animated gif avatars disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I don't get.. Why take off the shirt? Trying to become more aerodynamic? :eusa_eh:

Because if the guy getting hit retaliates and something big jumps off, you don't want to be stuck with your shirt on. That can be a liability in a fight, especially since it's so loose fitting.

There's a reason why fighting is done without shirts on.

I take it you haven't been in many fights.

Only hockey Scrums, nothing like fist pumping.. can't risk getting suspended for 2+ games at a tournament since Juniors don't let you fight.

You see in a lot of hockey fights where a guy's jersey is pulled over his head. That's a perfect example of why you take your shirt off, because getting your shirt pulled over your head during a fist fight is likely to cause you to lose the fight.

Look at boxing and ultimate fighting matches. You don't see guys wearing shirts when they fight.

My guess is that kid in the video has been in a lot of fights to immediately lose the shirt before taking his first shot.

He slaps like a girl.

I don't know man, usually slapping is pretty gay, but that particular shot was the quintessential bitch slap.

Sometimes you use that one instead just to add humiliation to injury.

I don't know man, usually slapping is pretty gay, but that particular shot was the quintessential bitch slap.

Sometimes you use that one instead just to add humiliation to injury.

Too bad he'll come across as a dangerous idiot for slapping the wrong person. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back