Animals can not be Murdered

Sorry to burst any bubbles but you can kill an animal but you can not murder it. And the law will punish you if you do not have just cause to kill an animal but they will never charge you with murder.

BZZZZ! Wrong, unless you want to contend that animals are not alive. Murder is taking life without justification, since an animal is alive unless you have damned good reason for killing it (food, threat, etc.) then by definition it is murder.

Since you have not proved the non existence of God, I'll stick with the God given rights. Thank you very much but fickle man can all too easily take them back.

That makes no sense at all. Sorry to be so blunt. If you want to argue that our rights are God-given then first you need to prove God's existence.

Good luck with that but if you do manage it you might want to follow up with why the indifference?

Check what man has done here and so far God hasn't intervened:

Commodore Frank Bainimarama has been reappointed as prime minister 24 hours after the president of the volatile South Pacific state abrogated the constitution and assumed executive power.

Fiji military chief back as PM after Constitution overturned | smh.com.au

Our rights are a human invention. Good invention though.

God has NOTHING to do with Man's Government, he turned earth over to Satan to prove his point that he and man could rule themselves. Until Jesus returns and leads the Angel army in the destruction of Satan and his forces to reestablish God's Kingdom on Earth, Satan RULES here. If you believe Satan rules hell, guess what? We live in Hell. Didn't you claim to know all about Christian religion? Read the damn Bible.

Now, don't say "damn" and "Bible". It's disrespectful.

I have read the Bible. And the Catechism. And a heap of other stuff.

Became unconvinced. Remain unconvinced. Not fussed if someone else is convinced. Just don't like boofheads telling me what to do and using religion to do it.

Absolute HOGWASH. YOU are moralizing that animals are somehow more important then humans. There is a HUGE difference between using an animal in an experiment and using a HUMAN or fetus. That you are so morally bankrupt that you can even try this argument is a sorry affair for YOU.

Human fetuses possess lesser capacities than certain nonhuman animals and a lesser awareness of their existence and surroundings. Your little tantrum doesn't change that; it just exposes your inability to offer logically sound arguments. What have you said that couldn't have been said by a white man denying the equivalent moral value of a black man? He could certainly imitate your squealing just as effectively.

I'll provide whatever I damn well please. If you don't like it, tough shit. Who died and put you in charge?

Jesus. Not the crucifixion thing; he tripped over a banana peel this morning.

You have no idea what capacities a fetus has.

Well we were all foetuses once. Can any of us remember our capacities in that form?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Absolute HOGWASH. YOU are moralizing that animals are somehow more important then humans.

Oh, we don't think animals are more important that humans.

We just think the animals that we love are more important than you, man.

Nothing personal, but we've all seen you trying to fetch a stick.

You're a swell guy, but you're no dog.

Wrong!

This is just in from Rock's webcam

52807661_22d3159f27.jpg

As amusing as it is to see you flailing about, it's no less pathetic. All of your claims were rebutted, and you simply possess no further arguments. Had this been a debate conducted with a neutral arbitrator, you would have been declared the loser.

Must be nice to listen to the voices in your head and just claim you won.

I have pretty much resigned myself to not taking part with a "legend in his own mind".

I'm hesitant about taking him on too - too much logic for me, I'd be embarrassed to expose my lack of thinking ability. I'm going to stick to one-liners I think.

You have no idea what capacities a fetus has.

This has already been addressed. Inasmuch as live infants are not self-aware beings and lack an awareness of their own existence, it is obvious that fetuses suffer from a similar disability.

Must be nice to listen to the voices in your head and just claim you won.

Nonsense! Why don't you engage in a one-on-one debate with me before a neutral arbitrator or arbitrators who will declare a definitive victor if you think yourself or your claims superior?

You don;t know how aware infants are of their own existence. They have a will to survive. I would call that at least an instinct of existence. Just because we lack memory of that time having not verbalized language yet does not mean we are not aware.

Is that the reason we don't remember? Lack of language? That's interesting. I need to follow that up for reasons not connected with the forum. Thanks for the idea.

Forum List

Back