Animal Stories

Saw a little pit bull in my yard today. She started bearing down like she was going to shit in my yard. I yelled at her and pointed to the neighbors yard.She scampered off. Her tail was between her legs, so she probably wasn't going to take a dump in my yard. Dogs tend to avoid shitting on their own tails. They are not like Hippo's who shit and twirl their tails in the shit stream to splash their tail-flingings over every living being within 30 to 50 yards.

Mr. Fry is a saluki mix from Arizona Greyhound Rescue. He loves to bask in the sun, so he takes his bed with him to a sunny spot for a nice afternoon nap. Mr. Fry also will carry his bed with him to be near his humans if they moved into another room.

Mr. Fry and His Traveling Bed

:smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:
love puppy:D

In a forest in Russia, one local woman says she found an injured young roe deer and that it now lives like a domestic pet in her family's home. The deer is back to full strength after being fed for several months on baby milk formula. (Nov. 27)

OMGGGGGGGG ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That puppy is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adorable adorable!:biggrin::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

Thank you for posting!

baby Hippo born in Canada zoo!

C5tbv6QWQAAyUVc.jpg

The two surviving brothers then paid a heart-wrenching tribute to Leo the lion when they first saw the lion statue for the first time.

lion-tiger-bear-unusual-friendship-animal-shelter-georgia-25.jpg

Guests watched as the two brothers investigated the statue and rubbed themselves against it, showing love for their dearly departed brother.

0018-BLT-RIP-1.jpg

Upon searching the house, the officers entered the basement and found the three animals caged up and kept in poor conditions.

37AB9B0E00000578-0-image-a-67_1472435114798.jpg

Surprisingly enough, even after they were rescued the BLT preferred staying together and the sanctuary allowed them to share the same living space. They played, ate and napped together like a proper family!

lion-tiger-bear-unusual-friendship-animal-shelter-georgia-5.jpg

One of my customers had an ancient cocker spaniel named Goldie. Goldie was old and blind. Her owner took her to the park and carried her to the grass. Goldie never left where she sat. She was blind and afraid.

Goldie was sitting in her spot when a horribly filthy stray dog came up to her. The man didn't think this stray was dangerous so he let the two dogs sniff one another. This stray did something very strange. It put its shoulder against the side of the cocker spaniel and the two of them went across the park. Goldie got to sniff every tree in that park.

When it was time to go. The man picked up his cocker spaniel and put her in the car. When he went to the driver's side to get in himself, there was that filthy old stray waiting patiently by the door.

Hmmm.

He let the dog in and dropped her off at my shop. It was a very strange dog. Cleaned up, the filthy stray was a snow white American Eskimo. He named her Lady. Lady and Goldie were inseparable. Lady always had her side up against Goldie's and Goldie had plenty of places to go.

Bless this woman forever! she is not rich or anything but she has a big heart! :smiliehug:

Zoologist cares for baby chimps in her Cuban flat

Forum List

Back