Animal Stories

What an amazing dog!

desktop-1454460876.png

desktop-1454460883.png

desktop-1454460886.png

desktop-1454460895.png

desktop-1454460913.png

Cute Puppy Shower: Rescued Pup Enjoys Bath Time

My cat hated baths as a kitten and still does now.

I had to wash all the fleas off him soon after he was born.

His feral momma cat was loaded with fleas.

It took several soapy baths.

He screamed bloody murder though it all.

Saw my first wild owl last night. Was on the couch watching tv when I noticed something in my peripheral vision. Thought a balloon blew into the tree at first, then watching it realized it was a bird. Thought it was one of the predatory hawks we have here that eat smaller birds thenr ealized its' wingspan was too big. Staring at it a bit I gradually realized it was an owl. And it's big black eyes were looking right at me. Thinking of a recent 'real aliens abduction' movie, one taking place in Alaska...I remember they used an owl metaphor for aliens peering through windows at people. So I thought to myself, I hope that's really an owl...:)
You can often hear owls screeching at night just as it gets pitch black out.

That's when they wake up and take over the skies from the hawks which are day raptors.

-King penguin Sir Nils Olav at Edinburgh Zoo is now a brigadier. This is yet another honor by the Norwegian Army, adding to his already impressive clutch of military titles. The highly decorated penguin inspected the troops before having a medal attached to his wings.-

:salute: :D

-King penguin Sir Nils Olav at Edinburgh Zoo is now a brigadier. This is yet another honor by the Norwegian Army, adding to his already impressive clutch of military titles. The highly decorated penguin inspected the troops before having a medal attached to his wings.-

:salute: :D

They all have to wait while it scratches for fleas. That brig's personal secretary/assistant should be fired.

But this is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

Dog going crazy when he see his owner after 3 years - ORIGINAL VIDEO

Forum List

Back