Animal Activists (Massachusetts)

ARF_Leader

Good Night White Pride
Aug 12, 2009
Massachusetts
Me and my girlfriend are holding a KFC protest sometime soon, we are waiting for more people to come and join us, if you would like to know more email me.

Yes yes, lets all starve cause dumb asses think animals have rights. This guy is one of those people that would stand and watch while a family burned in a house fire but damn if they had a dog he would rush in to save that dog.

I am going to be staging a protest sometime soon against douchebags that seek to deny Ravi her daily bucket of extra tasty crispy. If you're interested, please pm me.

This reminds me, I haven't had any tortured baby cow parmesan in quite a while. A restaurant I occassionally patronize makes some of the best. I may just have to swing by there for dinner some night this week.

Me and my girlfriend are holding a KFC protest sometime soon, we are waiting for more people to come and join us, if you would like to know more email me.

Don't forget to bring Buckethead with you:

buckethead.jpg

I am going to be staging a protest sometime soon against douchebags that seek to deny Ravi her daily bucket of extra tasty crispy. If you're interested, please pm me.

What is this obsession with feminine hygiene lately? :tongue:

i think your time would be better spent trying to find people to adopt cats and dogs out of shelters so they are not killed due to overcrowding.

i think your time would be better spent trying to find people to adopt cats and dogs out of shelters so they are not killed due to overcrowding.

Now that's a sensible idea! :thup:

Why?

Why? Well for one everything that breathes has a right to life. Just because us humans 'rule' the world, doesn't mean we can kill whatever we like. For those of you who have pets, if someone came along and said 'Hey I'd like to eat your dog for supper, mind if I take it?' You would most likely have a sort of relationship with your pet and probably wouldn't let them take it, so what is different about any other animal? As for KFC, they torture animals daily. I'll give you a link cause I don't wanna type it all: Kentucky Fried Cruelty: The Movie - Torture Camp

I would like to adopt animals from shelters but one, I don't have the money to support them and two, I don't yet have my own place to do so.

Why?

Why? Well for one everything that breathes has a right to life. Just because us humans 'rule' the world, doesn't mean we can kill whatever we like. For those of you who have pets, if someone came along and said 'Hey I'd like to eat your dog for supper, mind if I take it?' You would most likely have a sort of relationship with your pet and probably wouldn't let them take it, so what is different about any other animal? As for KFC, they torture animals daily. I'll give you a link cause I don't wanna type it all: Kentucky Fried Cruelty: The Movie - Torture Camp

I would like to adopt animals from shelters but one, I don't have the money to support them and two, I don't yet have my own place to do so.

ok when you can convince other animals from eating each other i will stop eating them, if they dont agree to stop then neither will i and since certain species cannot survive without eating meat good luck with that, and i didnt say for you to adopt i said you should help the shelter in getting others to adopt by spreading the word about the cats and dogs needing adoption, be an advocate for them, its more realistic, instead of this silly protesting of a chicken franchise.

I love KFC, but I fond better tasting chicken at a local store I frequent. Would these activists rather we go back to clubbing our food to death?

Just because us humans 'rule' the world, doesn't mean we can kill whatever we like.

Last I checked we were at the top of the food chain.

If you choose not to eat meat, great. And if you want to protest chicken conditions, great. But don't try to force your lifestyle on to me cause I'm not biting. Well, not you anyway.

Thanks for the info though. :)

ok when you can convince other animals from eating each other i will stop eating them, if they dont agree to stop then neither will i and since certain species cannot survive without eating meat good luck with that, and i didnt say for you to adopt i said you should help the shelter in getting others to adopt by spreading the word about the cats and dogs needing adoption, be an advocate for them, its more realistic, instead of this silly protesting of a chicken franchise.

I'll stop eating meat when those dickheads can convince animals to stop eating humans. :cool:

Forum List

Back