Animal abuse registry?

I am a convicted criminal now.
Last year my dog got out of her fence and got into a fight with another dog. The other owner's grand daughter called 911. The police called animal control and Barney Fife III came to the house.
The owner of the other dog stated she did not want me prosecuted.
$675 fine for dog fight and $200 off the leash in a very conservative county. $875 fine.
A man was in there that had a cow get loose. $250 fine. 72 year old man on retirement income with no $. Put him on probation for a year at $40 a month probation fee and 20 a month fine pay off.
We have become a nation of village idiots. I love animals but it has gone too far.

These same folks want health benefits for their friggin pets.

Are you sure this is already public information?

With some exceptions, yep. The convictions or guilty pleas are handed down in open court. Which means it's part of the public court record.

With minors it's a different story, though. Although relatively few animal abuse cases involving minors are actually pursued. And to head you off no, I would not be in favor of opening juvenile records. Especially since juveniles are most likely to be just dumb kids when they tie the firecracker to the cat's tail.

On the other hand we had a serial horse rapist on the loose here a few years back. That's one sick fuck. If they had a registry of people who should never, ever date again in their lives, I'd be all for putting him on it.

I am a convicted criminal now.
Last year my dog got out of her fence and got into a fight with another dog. The other owner's grand daughter called 911. The police called animal control and Barney Fife III came to the house.
The owner of the other dog stated she did not want me prosecuted.
$675 fine for dog fight and $200 off the leash in a very conservative county. $875 fine.
A man was in there that had a cow get loose. $250 fine. 72 year old man on retirement income with no $. Put him on probation for a year at $40 a month probation fee and 20 a month fine pay off.
We have become a nation of village idiots. I love animals but it has gone too far.

These same folks want health benefits for their friggin pets.

so now you are against free enterprise? there are already health insurance policies for pets...

obviously you need to maintain your fencing better and control your dog....i feel sorrier for the old guy with the cow...

why does it not surprise me that you have been turned down by a "humane" organization?

o yea count you got negged for being a cat killer....

Had to shoot the damned cat. It was a wild ferral cat that I've been trying to live trap for two weeks with no luck. Cat comes around and shits on the bench on the porch every day. Wife driving me crazy about the stupid cat. Had enough shit about cat shit. End of story. Life goes on.

why does it not surprise me that you have been turned down by a "humane" organization?

Had to shoot the damned cat. It was a wild ferral cat that I've been trying to live trap for two weeks with no luck. Cat comes around and shits on the bench on the porch every day. Wife driving me crazy about the stupid cat. Had enough shit about cat shit. End of story. Life goes on.

So is that why you changed your name from Big Black Dog to Count Dracula?

I'm in hiding...:eusa_whistle:

I hope Knee-Knee doesn't have any pets.

I think it's a good idea, because almost all serial killers started out torturing animals.

When looking for a criminal that has deviant behavior, that registry would be a good place to start.

Plus, it would keep them from getting other animals to abuse in the future from legit places.

I used to blow up ant nests with firecrackers.... big ones......
Does that count?

I'm in hiding...:eusa_whistle:

Don't ever rat on the mob, 'cuz you'll never make it in witness protection. :lol:

I hope Knee-Knee doesn't have any pets.

I think it's a good idea, because almost all serial killers started out torturing animals.

When looking for a criminal that has deviant behavior, that registry would be a good place to start.

Plus, it would keep them from getting other animals to abuse in the future from legit places.

I used to blow up ant nests with firecrackers.... big ones......
Does that count?

Probably not.

But if you shoved them up frog's asses like my neighbors used to, that probably would count. Come to think of it, neither of them have turned out to be serial killers, but they do both still live with their parents and have probably never been laid without paying for it.

Forum List

Back