Angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in restaurant.

An angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in a restaurant

I love the woman at the end who calls him a sh!t.

Oh these fuking racist right wingers. They are trying so hard to ruin this country but they won't get away with it.

Really? What is wrong with expecting Americans to speak ...English? Kind of like we are doing right NOW? How despicable, we are speaking one certain language NOW. Totally evil and inexcusable. Calling him a "shit" in English...OH, what an outrage.

Americans speak many languages.

Expecting Americans to speak only English is bigoted idiocy.

To Trump voters....Americans are white, straight and Christian
They are insulted when people speak other languages in their presence

The U.S.A Founding Fathers supported a White nation, and their immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 prove it.

An angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in a restaurant

Oh these fuking racist right wingers. They are trying so hard to ruin this country but they won't get away with it.

Really? What is wrong with expecting Americans to speak ...English? Kind of like we are doing right NOW? How despicable, we are speaking one certain language NOW. Totally evil and inexcusable. Calling him a "shit" in English...OH, what an outrage.

The U.S.A Founding Fathers supported a White nation, and their immigration act the Naturalization Act of 1790 prove it.

You have a point?

Almost as bad as the racist left wingers, hey?
Hmmm, yea, let's look at that.

On one side, we have Republicans who are 90% white and hate just about every minority.

On the other side, we have just about every minority and they are a coalition and work together.

So who are the racists? Oh, it must the coalition.

:no_text11:

lol at your sanctimonious bullshit.

White people are fair game apparently.
and as far as a coalition, what coalition.
Get whitey out of the way and they will be at each others throats to be the most oppressed by oppressing others
I get angry too. When I hear Spanish as if it's always been spoken in Denver. Spanish offends me. And we have to pay taxes to help Spanish speakers only that just recently came here. Si haba Espanol? I recognize the Hispanics that created Colorado or California and were here way before the English , but Spaniards were European and Caucasian as well.

You know, it wouldn't hurt somebody to learn how to speak Spanish when there's a Spanish part of town.

However, this is America, and English is spoken here.
So is Spanish.
I've heard Chinese in Chinatown.
I've heard Greek in the Greek part of Chicago.
Yesterday, in Starbucks, I heard French.

Not a single time was I insulted.

Not until Republicans show their racism. They show that a lot.

what race is spanish?

On one side, we have Republicans who are 90% white and hate just about every minority.

On the other side, we have just about every minority and they are a coalition and work together.

Get whitey out of the way and they will be at each others throats to be the most oppressed by oppressing others
I get angry too. When I hear Spanish as if it's always been spoken in Denver. Spanish offends me. And we have to pay taxes to help Spanish speakers only that just recently came here. Si haba Espanol? I recognize the Hispanics that created Colorado or California and were here way before the English , but Spaniards were European and Caucasian as well.

You know, it wouldn't hurt somebody to learn how to speak Spanish when there's a Spanish part of town.

So is Spanish.

what race is spanish?

Err, I would think a Latin one.

Do you need a sign?

Last edited:

So is Spanish.

what race is spanish?

Do you need a sign?
so then English is a race?

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

So is Spanish.

what race is spanish?

Do you need a sign?

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.

So is Spanish.

what race is spanish?

Do you need a sign?

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.
I suppose I do.

what race is a language?

So is Spanish.

what race is spanish?

Do you need a sign?

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.
I suppose I do.

what race is a language?
The US government has "Hispanic or Latino" set up as an ethnicity somewhat equivalent to a race. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the way it is.

what race is spanish?

Do you need a sign?

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.
I suppose I do.

what race is a language?
The US government has "Hispanic or Latino" set up as an ethnicity somewhat equivalent to a race. I'm not saying I agree with it, but that's the way it is.

the guy in the OP was discussing the language, not the race.

Somehow the two have been conflated

Do you need a sign?

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.
I suppose I do.

what race is a language?

The guy is a racist

Costing him his career.....he is in full apology mode now

what about Portuguese?

French?

shall i continue?

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.
I suppose I do.

what race is a language?

The guy is a racist

does that mean he gets a prime-time show on MSNBC or CNN?

Well, they also supported a slave economy and women as chattel.....that didn't last either....:71:

Well, they also supported a slave economy and women as chattel.....that didn't last either....:71:

If you hate White people so much, why don't you go find another country?

the white slave masters used to take care of them, now it's the white tax payers

You do need a sign.

Also Latin races.
I suppose I do.

what race is a language?

The guy is a racist

does that mean he gets a prime-time show on MSNBC or CNN?
He is FoxNews material

With you as a Hallmark example, it should have. :eek:

People like Bodey: The reason women didn't have rights back in the day.

Furthermore, you aren't the type with enough chutzpah to fight for them either.

That takes a different breed of woman. One of which you are not a part of.

Forum List

Back