Angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in restaurant.

he'd think you're a clueless fuckwit, like everybody else does.

Oh, ok, pinheaded fuck. Show me the last time you posted something deeper than a mudpuddle on a sidewalk in Miami on a hot summer's day. G'luck with that!

i can't match the depth of such gems as *just suppose i told you to go fuck yourself, asshat, you have no clue.*, but then i'm not the one that's shocked to find out that freedom of speech covers *speech*

:rofl:

now go home and get your shinebox

You can't match the depth of pondscum.

You're every bit as filthy, though.

keep swinging, corky

or as they say in nuevo york

sigue balanceando, corchito

As they say in Miami:

Chupa pinga, Maricon.

i bet you hear that a lot, chulo

I get angry too. When I hear Spanish as if it's always been spoken in Denver. Spanish offends me. And we have to pay taxes to help Spanish speakers only that just recently came here. Si haba Espanol? I recognize the Hispanics that created Colorado or California and were here way before the English , but Spaniards were European and Caucasian as well.

You know, it wouldn't hurt somebody to learn how to speak Spanish when there's a Spanish part of town.

However, this is America, and English is spoken here.
So is Spanish.
I've heard Chinese in Chinatown.
I've heard Greek in the Greek part of Chicago.
Yesterday, in Starbucks, I heard French.

Not a single time was I insulted.

Not until Republicans show their racism. They show that a lot.
Mexicans get sanctuary cities. And we get record numbers of jobless/homeless Americans as a trade off. Insults are one thing...delusions, we have plenty.

the lazy jobless/homeless americans should get up off their fat asses and go to work

Where? And will the money they earn cover the cost of shelter, food, clothing, and other essentials?

Schlossberg is the lawyer's name that lost his shit in the restaurant I think. And now he's known across the globe as the racist Schlossberg. Cohen has likely already offered him $130,000 to keep quiet about the incident. I don't know Schlossberg's first name so I'll refer to him as Stormy Schlossberg.

Why wouldn't he just go to another eatery? This guy lives in New York, hasn't he ever been to Chinatown? Or Little Italy? People have spoken other than English in the US from the beginning. And now this orange turd clone is paying the price for his bigotry.

Bitch.
The guy is supposed to be fluent in Spanish

But he has swallowed the Trump Koolaid so much that he is outraged that people would speak Spanish in his presence

Schlossberg is the lawyer's name that lost his shit in the restaurant I think. And now he's known across the globe as the racist Schlossberg. Cohen has likely already offered him $130,000 to keep quiet about the incident. I don't know Schlossberg's first name so I'll refer to him as Stormy Schlossberg.

Why wouldn't he just go to another eatery? This guy lives in New York, hasn't he ever been to Chinatown? Or Little Italy? People have spoken other than English in the US from the beginning. And now this orange turd clone is paying the price for his bigotry.

Bitch.

But he has swallowed the Trump Koolaid so much that he is outraged that people would speak Spanish in his presence

And one could say "ok, if all of the employees are speaking a language you don't understand why not just say does anyone speak English so I can talk to someone about ordering." Or if he's offended go to another eatery and don't patronize the place. It's the in your face racist ranting that Trump supporters like, they want so desperately to turn the clock back a hundred years, but that is never going to happen. They somehow think that they are going to force the rest of the population to conform to the long gone view of the world that cons hold in their heads. By force if neccessary.

Give it up cons, you can pine for 'the old days' all you want, they are gone.

Apparently he's a known asshole, here he is in 2016:

Holy fock. That poor dude wears the same white shirt everywhere and vomits his same racism everywhere. Dafuq?

The Nazis that walked in Charlottesville, they're like "oh yeah we have to have this guy."

Holy fock. That poor dude wears the same white shirt everywhere and vomits his same racism everywhere. Dafuq?

The Nazis that walked in Charlottesville, they're like "oh yeah we have to have this guy."

They already know him. Milo does at least.

It would really not surprise me if he was at Charlottesville, even if he is Jewish.

Bitch.

And one could say "ok, if all of the employees are speaking a language you don't understand why not just say does anyone speak English so I can talk to someone about ordering." Or if he's offended go to another eatery and don't patronize the place. It's the in your face racist ranting that Trump supporters like, they want so desperately to turn the clock back a hundred years, but that is never going to happen. They somehow think that they are going to force the rest of the population to conform to the long gone view of the world that cons hold in their heads. By force if neccessary.

Give it up cons, you can pine for 'the old days' all you want, they are gone.
Republicans are such Snowflakes
So easily offended

Wah....they are talking Spanish in my presence

I have a feeling this is not an end to the anecdotes about this guy

Four years of undergraduate work
Three years of law school
Working to pass the bar exam
Years building a law practice in midtown Manhattan

All gone in a twenty second racist tirade in a cheap restaurant

I get angry too. When I hear Spanish as if it's always been spoken in Denver. Spanish offends me. And we have to pay taxes to help Spanish speakers only that just recently came here. Si haba Espanol? I recognize the Hispanics that created Colorado or California and were here way before the English , but Spaniards were European and Caucasian as well.

You know, it wouldn't hurt somebody to learn how to speak Spanish when there's a Spanish part of town.

However, this is America, and English is spoken here.
So is Spanish.
I've heard Chinese in Chinatown.
I've heard Greek in the Greek part of Chicago.
Yesterday, in Starbucks, I heard French.

Not a single time was I insulted.

Not until Republicans show their racism. They show that a lot.
Mexicans get sanctuary cities. And we get record numbers of jobless/homeless Americans as a trade off. Insults are one thing...delusions, we have plenty.

the lazy jobless/homeless americans should get up off their fat asses and go to work

Where? And will the money they earn cover the cost of shelter, food, clothing, and other essentials?
sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
  1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More
    irony;
    cynicism
    "well, it's easy to see that she got her biting sarcasm from her mother"
Origin
mid 16th century: from French sarcasme, or via late Latin from late Greek sarkasmos, from Greek sarkazein ‘tear flesh,’ in late Greek ‘gnash the teeth, speak bitterly’ (from sarx, sark- ‘flesh’).

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-18_19-44-58.png
    upload_2018-5-18_19-44-58.png
    2 KB · Views: 46
  • upload_2018-5-18_19-44-58.png
    upload_2018-5-18_19-44-58.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 51
Well, until English is established as the National language, (which it should be)

things like this have no bearing.

Sorry but this is still the United States.

This jackass has gone on weird rants before and while John Wayne wanabe waits for us to go full dictator state, he was fired from his job.

Let's hope he doesn't go on a killing spree.

Think about this - if he were a high school student, many would be saying he needs to be taken out of the population of us normals.

A Mariachi band triumphantly played at a protest Friday outside the home of the Midtown lawyer caught on camera hurling racist insults at Spanish-speaking restaurant workers.

More than 100 people gathered in front of Aaron Schlossberg’s abode on West 60th Street near 10th Avenue to wave signs, chant “Ole, Ole! Throw him out!” and feast on free tacos.

“We’re basically clapping back at this fool,” said Chris Thompson, 40, an electrical engineer from Manhattan, who believes the lawyer should be disbarred.

“[It’s] ridiculous! This is a multilingual city. He should expect to hear different languages.”

On Tuesday, Schlossberg, 42, was caught in a hate-filled rant, threatening to have restaurant workers “kicked out of my country” for speaking Spanish at Fresh Kitchen on Madison Avenue near East 39th Street.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/protesters-spite-racist-lawyer-with-live-mariachi-band-outside-home/

i do love nyc

A Mariachi band triumphantly played at a protest Friday outside the home of the Midtown lawyer caught on camera hurling racist insults at Spanish-speaking restaurant workers.

More than 100 people gathered in front of Aaron Schlossberg’s abode on West 60th Street near 10th Avenue to wave signs, chant “Ole, Ole! Throw him out!” and feast on free tacos.

“We’re basically clapping back at this fool,” said Chris Thompson, 40, an electrical engineer from Manhattan, who believes the lawyer should be disbarred.

“[It’s] ridiculous! This is a multilingual city. He should expect to hear different languages.”

On Tuesday, Schlossberg, 42, was caught in a hate-filled rant, threatening to have restaurant workers “kicked out of my country” for speaking Spanish at Fresh Kitchen on Madison Avenue near East 39th Street.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/18/protesters-spite-racist-lawyer-with-live-mariachi-band-outside-home/

i do love nyc

That is too good.

i do love nyc

That is too good.

the good news is he won't be living there long

i do love nyc
Mariachi band?

Why don’t they play American music?

i do love nyc
Mariachi band?

Why don’t they play American music?

like this?

An angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in a restaurant

I love the woman at the end who calls him a sh!t.

Oh these fuking racist right wingers. They are trying so hard to ruin this country but they won't get away with it.

An angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in a restaurant

Oh these fuking racist right wingers. They are trying so hard to ruin this country but they won't get away with it.

Actually he is a Jew you moron soooooo...he can't be racist now can he? I find it hilarious either way. A vermin Jew whining about people not belonging here...amusing...NEITHER belong here.

Actually he is a Jew you moron soooooo...he can't be racist now can he? I find it hilarious either way. A vermin Jew whining about people not belonging here...amusing...NEITHER belong here.

Maybe people should be protesting where you live

Maybe people should be protesting where you live

And why is that? Its all white here except for a small minority of illegal central Americans. Maybe if the Chicken Plant closes down they will all fucking leave. Good riddance.

Forum List

Back