Angry white man threatened to call ICE because employees were speaking Spanish in restaurant.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I get angry too. When I hear Spanish as if it's always been spoken in Denver. Spanish offends me. And we have to pay taxes to help Spanish speakers only that just recently came here. Si haba Espanol? I recognize the Hispanics that created Colorado or California and were here way before the English , but Spaniards were European and Caucasian as well.

You know, it wouldn't hurt somebody to learn how to speak Spanish when there's a Spanish part of town.

However, this is America, and English is spoken here.
So is Spanish.
I've heard Chinese in Chinatown.
I've heard Greek in the Greek part of Chicago.
Yesterday, in Starbucks, I heard French.

Not a single time was I insulted.

Not until Republicans show their racism. They show that a lot.
Mexicans get sanctuary cities. And we get record numbers of jobless/homeless Americans as a trade off. Insults are one thing...delusions, we have plenty.

the lazy jobless/homeless americans should get up off their fat asses and go to work

Native Americans have at times been punished for speaking their own languages.

Well, until English is established as the National language, (which it should be)

things like this have no bearing.
Oh yes they do:

ssac Saul, an editor at the publication A Plus, saw a man who appeared to be Schlossberg last year at a protest, standing with people carrying pro-Donald Trump signs. The rally was held to oppose a speech by the Palestinian-American activist Linda Sarsour and to support far-right counter-speakers, who included Islamophobic activist Pamela Geller and commentator Milo Yiannopoulos, best known for appearing to condone pedophilia and coining phrases like "feminism is cancer."

----------

English established as the National Language?

What if you are caught speaking something else in your future English only America? Do you get your tongue chopped off?

Just suppose I told you to "Go fuck yourself, asshat, you have no clue."

What would be your reaction?

he'd think you're a clueless fuckwit, like everybody else does.

Native Americans have at times been punished for speaking their own languages.
Francophones in Louisiana also suffered harsh repression. Somewhat less, but similar in Maine. Dominant members of society do this sort of thing. Humans can be so intelligent, yet on average they don't seem to learn very much sometimes.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Well, until English is established as the National language, (which it should be)

Oh yes they do:

ssac Saul, an editor at the publication A Plus, saw a man who appeared to be Schlossberg last year at a protest, standing with people carrying pro-Donald Trump signs. The rally was held to oppose a speech by the Palestinian-American activist Linda Sarsour and to support far-right counter-speakers, who included Islamophobic activist Pamela Geller and commentator Milo Yiannopoulos, best known for appearing to condone pedophilia and coining phrases like "feminism is cancer."

----------

What if you are caught speaking something else in your future English only America? Do you get your tongue chopped off?

Oh, ok, pinheaded fuck. Show me the last time you posted something deeper than a mudpuddle on a sidewalk in Miami on a hot summer's day. G'luck with that!

There is an interesting amendment that addresses this situation. It can be found in the Constitution just before the one bestowing arms ownership on all.

3 minutes is up, you fail.

:rofl:

he posted it 6 minutes ago, fitnah

you fail again

Leftist shill whose heart's not in it sez wut? That doesn't support what he siad.

Oh yes they do:

----------

Oh, ok, pinheaded fuck. Show me the last time you posted something deeper than a mudpuddle on a sidewalk in Miami on a hot summer's day. G'luck with that!

i can't match the depth of such gems as *just suppose i told you to go fuck yourself, asshat, you have no clue.*, but then i'm not the one that's shocked to find out that freedom of speech covers *speech*

now go home and get your shinebox

What possesses idiots like this to think that they can just walk up to some stranger and harangue them.? Didn't these people have parents? Weren't they taught anything that resembles manners when they were kids? What is wrong with people these days?

Oh yes they do:

----------

i can't match the depth of such gems as *just suppose i told you to go fuck yourself, asshat, you have no clue.*, but then i'm not the one that's shocked to find out that freedom of speech covers *speech*

You can't match the depth of pondscum.

You're every bit as filthy, though.

Most people find the Constitution historical. For the first time, someone finds it hysterical.
The Constitution, if it were alive, might quote "Tommy" from "Good Fellas" "How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what’s funny."
Go ahead, M.M.

Last edited:
Oh yes they do:

----------

keep swinging, corky

or as they say in nuevo york

sigue balanceando, corchito

Schlossberg is the lawyer's name that lost his shit in the restaurant I think. And now he's known across the globe as the racist Schlossberg. Cohen has likely already offered him $130,000 to keep quiet about the incident. I don't know Schlossberg's first name so I'll refer to him as Stormy Schlossberg.

Why wouldn't he just go to another eatery? This guy lives in New York, hasn't he ever been to Chinatown? Or Little Italy? People have spoken other than English in the US from the beginning. And now this orange turd clone is paying the price for his bigotry.

Bitch.

keep swinging, corky

or as they say in nuevo york

sigue balanceando, corchito

As they say in Miami:

Chupa pinga, Maricon.

Forum List

Back