Angry Video Game Nerd

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Anyone else ever watch this guy? I've been watching his vids for years. His knowledge of vid games and the like is unsurpassed; and some of his vids are freaking hilarious, too. Plus, it's good to go back and relive some of the old games.

^^^

On a tangent; this is the rarest/most valuable NES game ever. Only one ever made. And here's what it sold for on auction.

yeah, I've been watching him since his early days as well. I'm a little bored of the "angry gamer" gimmick, but he's had many classic videos as the Nerd. I like Angry Joe's angry game reviews more, tbh, but AVGN is good for the old, retro stuff. I'm more into his film reviews, especially classic horror film reviews.

yeah, I've been watching him since his early days as well. I'm a little bored of the "angry gamer" gimmick, but he's had many classic videos as the Nerd. I like Angry Joe's angry game reviews more, tbh, but AVGN is good for the old, retro stuff. I'm more into his film reviews, especially classic horror film reviews.

'I'm tired of the angry gimmick, oh btw I like Angry Joe The Most' :lol:

I don't follow the guy; never seen him; but I can't imagine liking him more at a glance. But if you're a hardcore gamer and he focuses more on new games or technical play or whatever more, then that's okay. We all have our preferences.

Apparently, his own fans don't even like this guy in many cases though. Can't imagine that with James; he's beloved.

Forum List

Back