Angry rich liberals

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Scolding Americans for our various sins is proving popular among an elite group of self-appointed moralists.

Take well-meaning environmentalists who warn us that our plush lifestyles heat up and pollute the planet. To listen to former Vice President Al Gore or New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman, we must immediately curtail our carbon emissions -- or face planetary destruction.

Yet these influential prophets of doom do not have lives remotely similar to the lesser folk they lecture. From time to time, Mr. Gore hops on a private jet - and purchases "carbon offsets" penances for the privilege. His mansion not long ago consumed more energy in a month than the average American home does in a year. Mr. Friedman lives on a sprawling estate reminiscent of those of the grandees of the 18th-century English countryside.

Angry rich liberals - Washington Times

Willow you cannot possibly hate trustifarians more than most of us so-called liberals do.

Seriously, I like CHEYNEY more than I like most check cashing hippi pretending to be environmentalists.

Willow you cannot possibly hate trustifarians more than most of us so-called liberals do.

Seriously, I like CHEYNEY more than I like most check cashing hippi pretending to be environmentalists.

hint... you need to take time to read the WHOLE article so later you don't come in and play the DUmmie and say "why I've never heard of this before!" :eusa_whistle:

hint... you need to take time to read the WHOLE article so later you don't come in and play the DUmmie and say "why I've never heard of this before!" :eusa_whistle:

In your Washington Slimes article there is this nugget:
"And Mr. Gates - not the middle-class Cambridge, Mass., white cop -- engaged in shouting and brought up race."

Now, the one thing certain about CON$ervo-Fascists is they have a double standard. The shouting of the GOP Tea Bag Thugs at public Town Halls is a first amendment right, but for a black man in his own home it is cause for arrest. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

"And Mr. Gates - not the middle-class Cambridge, Mass., white cop -- engaged in shouting and brought up race."

Now, the one thing certain about CON$ervo-Fascists is they have a double standard. The shouting of the GOP Tea Bag Thugs at public Town Halls is a first amendment right, but for a black man in his own home it is cause for arrest. :cuckoo:

did mr. gates shout??? did he bring up race? you betcha! buddy! he did. :lol::lol::lol:

did mr. gates shout??? did he bring up race? you betcha! buddy! he did. :lol::lol::lol:

And was he arrested as a disorderly person for shouting, you betcha buddy! he was.
So by that standard, all the GOP Tea Bag thugs who shout at Town Hall meetings should be arrested for disorderly conduct, you betcha buddy! they should. :rofl:

Last edited:

And was he arrested as a disorderly person for shouting, you betcha buddy! he was.
So by that standard, all the GOP Tea Bag thugs who shout at Town Hall meetings should be arrested for disorderly conduct, you betcha buddy! they should. :rofl:

go ahead and do it. the whole world is watching.. go ahead. I double dog dare ya! It would be well worth a night in jail you betcha buddy!

And was he arrested as a disorderly person for shouting, you betcha buddy!

Show me where he was arrested for shouting.

I'll help you out by including the incident report.

0723092gates1.gif

hm, the author got the National Humanities Medal.:lol:

probably for his cheer leading for the Iraq war and cheer leading for a war against Iran.

a hypocrite calling out other hypocrites.

:clap2:

And was he arrested as a disorderly person for shouting, you betcha buddy!

0723092gates1.gif

Again, CON$ habitually play the dumb act.

Try reading the FIRST SENTENCE of the "Narrative!" :cuckoo:
Now Gates' own home was listed as the location of the arrest and called a "public place" and Town Halls are also public places, so shouting at Town Halls is also "loud and tumultuous behavior in a public place." You betcha buddy! It is.

0723092gates1.gif

He was arrested for exhibiting "loud behavior". That would be shouting. Next?

how come you left out the word tumultous??? you dishonest fuck

Wow, that makes all the difference. :cuckoo:

• Main Entry: tu·mult
  • Pronunciation: \ˈtü-ˌməlt, ˈtyü- also ˈtə-\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Middle English tumulte, from Anglo-French, from Latin tumultus; perhaps akin to Sanskrit tumula noisy
  • Date: 15th century
1 a : disorderly agitation or milling about of a crowd usually with uproar and confusion of voices : commotion b : a turbulent uprising : riot
2 : hubbub, din

Last edited:
He was arrested for exhibiting "loud behavior". That would be shouting. Next?

• Etymology: Middle English tumulte, from Anglo-French, from Latin tumultus; perhaps akin to Sanskrit tumula noisy
1 a : disorderly agitation or milling about of a crowd usually with uproar and confusion of voices : commotion b : a turbulent uprising : riot

it sure as fuck does,, lot less innoncent than "shouting" :lol:

Yeah! Noisy is a lot less innocent than shouting. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yeah! Noisy is a lot less innocent than shouting. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

so your vote is for civil disobedience and anarchy! got it. Kerry On.

go ahead and do it. the whole world is watching.. go ahead. I double dog dare ya! It would be well worth a night in jail you betcha buddy!

I'll let you rebut yourself in typical CON$ervo-Fascist double standard fashion. :rofl:
so your vote is for civil disobedience and anarchy! got it. Kerry On.

Forum List

Back