Angry Mexican Fights Eviction, LA RAZA will prevent police from kicking him out!

That doesn't even come close to the amount of organizations that the Mexicans have like LA RAZA, MALDEF, LULAC, and hundreds of other "christian" organizations that have been taken over by the invading third world menace.

it doesnt come close?......if you say so Gordo.....and you still havent answered the question i asked.....are you going to do the Mexican Hat Dance around it OR are you going to be a BRAVE White guy and answer it...

Which question is that one. Is that your standard "dumbfuck" response? LA RAZA has trained you well.:eusa_liar:

the question you have been dancing around this whole thread Gordo....post no.2 ....

I just bopped the bigoted motherfucker further into the red. 431 points further into the red.

OOOOOOOO! I guess that means you win. Maybe in "Latinoville"

HA! HA! HA!

As long as I'm a white American, I'll never lose!

When will the yahoos understand. They will always feel inferior as long as there are whitemen in America.

Click that button all you want if it makes you feel "macho".:lol:

Mexicans that were born here are not necessarily legal if their parents are Mexican invaders. And any American who speaks with a yahoo accent should be held suspect of being a border jumper. If you had half a brain you could figure that one out.

oh really?.....take that up with YOUR Constitution Gordo.....if you dont like it...THEN CHANGE IT....and i will back you on that....

If a snake from Mexico slithers into the US and drops it eggs here, it doesn't make those baby snakes American when they hatch.

Since Mexicans don't follow American law, the people of the US are not bound to protect them with it.

[
the question you have been dancing around this whole thread Gordo....post no.2 ....

You never replied to the follow up, Dr. Mexiasskiss!

The story would never have made the news if the house owner were white. Ask the Mexican where he got the money to buy the house in the first place.

[

The story would never have made the news if the house owner were white. Ask the Mexican where he got the money to buy the house in the first place.

i didnt?.....you mean all that stuff i posted was for nothing?......:eusa_eh:

The story would never have made the news if the house owner were white.

it makes the news out here and i live in N.Mexico......

Ask the Mexican where he got the money to buy the house in the first place.

since you havent told us if the guy was ILLEGAL or not....we cant give you an answer about the money.....

So the issue as I read it is should the family be allowed to stay in the bank's home? Or not? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back