Angry Mexican Fights Eviction, LA RAZA will prevent police from kicking him out!

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
SEE HOW MEXICANS FOLLOW AMERICAN LAWS

Family fighting eviction from Northwest Side home
December 2, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A family is fighting eviction. They say are victims of the sub-prime mortgage crisis and are calling on the bank to stop their eviction from a Northwest Side home which is scheduled to take place this weekend.

Community activists say they will do whatever they have to do to keep the Tellez family in their home, even if that means forming a human chain to keep sheriff's deputies from evicting the family.

The Chicago couple says they want to stay in the home they have owned for the last five years and can't believe that after months of doing the right thing they could end up homeless.

They are the voices of defiance as a community supports Alvaro and Silvia Tellez as they fight to stay in their home now lost to foreclosure.

"Families have the right to stay in their home. That housing is a human right," said Mazah Uetri. Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign.

Alvaro Tellez says he applied for and got an adjustable rate mortgage to purchase the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood home back in 2006.

He says the trouble began when the monthly house payments began to increase. That's when the family moved into the basement and rented out the home's first two floors to tenants.

"This is my home. I don't want to leave here," said tenant Navaro Perez.
Despite their efforts, the Tellez family say they were paying as much as $4,700 a month.

Silvia Tellez says after repeated requests, the loan's servicer finally agreed to a modification that was supposed to cut their mortgage payment in half.

"The bank told me everything was good," said Silvia. "They say to send my next payment because they're going to give me my modification."

But she says, when she called back 10 days later as instructed, she was told the modification was denied.

And, unbeknownst to them, the bank had already started foreclosure proceedings.

Community advocates say the family is the victim of a fraud.

"The fact that it was a subprime loan. The fact that their loan was passed around without them even knowing, from Fremont to Littleton," said fair housing activist Chris Poulos.

The home the Tellez purchased for $405,000 was eventually auctioned off for a fraction of that.

The Chicago couple and their two daughters are slated to be evicted on Saturday but say they won't leave.

"I'm not going to move out of my home. The house is not for me. It is for my children and the future children that my children are going to have," said Alvaro Tellez.

The family says that through a third party, HSBC services, purchased the property. They now hope to begin negotiations with that bank, making some sort of arrangement for the Tellez to continue to live in the home.
ABC7 contacted the loan servicer, who promised to look into how the account was handled, but declined to specifically comment on the Tellez's account because of privacy laws.

Watch Video and see the way Mexicans form an army of "activists" and threaten to stop American law enforcement from performing their duties.

Family fighting eviction from its Northwest Side home | abc7chicago.com

-----------------------------------------------------

The first reports of this story said the Mexican family lived alone in the house. Now it has changed to being rented to 2 other families.

Still no one has explained how that dirt poor Mexican got enough money to put a down payment on a $405,000 home and con the loan officers that he had a job that could support living there.

December 2, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A family is fighting eviction. They say are victims of the sub-prime mortgage crisis and are calling on the bank to stop their eviction from a Northwest Side home which is scheduled to take place this weekend.

Community activists say they will do whatever they have to do to keep the Tellez family in their home, even if that means forming a human chain to keep sheriff's deputies from evicting the family.

The Chicago couple says they want to stay in the home they have owned for the last five years and can't believe that after months of doing the right thing they could end up homeless.

They are the voices of defiance as a community supports Alvaro and Silvia Tellez as they fight to stay in their home now lost to foreclosure.

"Families have the right to stay in their home. That housing is a human right," said Mazah Uetri. Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign.

Alvaro Tellez says he applied for and got an adjustable rate mortgage to purchase the Belmont-Cragin neighborhood home back in 2006.

He says the trouble began when the monthly house payments began to increase. That's when the family moved into the basement and rented out the home's first two floors to tenants.

Despite their efforts, the Tellez family say they were paying as much as $4,700 a month.

Silvia Tellez says after repeated requests, the loan's servicer finally agreed to a modification that was supposed to cut their mortgage payment in half.

"The bank told me everything was good," said Silvia. "They say to send my next payment because they're going to give me my modification."

But she says, when she called back 10 days later as instructed, she was told the modification was denied.

"The fact that it was a subprime loan. The fact that their loan was passed around without them even knowing, from Fremont to Littleton," said fair housing activist Chris Poulos.

The home the Tellez purchased for $405,000 was eventually auctioned off for a fraction of that.

The Chicago couple and their two daughters are slated to be evicted on Saturday but say they won't leave.

"I'm not going to move out of my home. The house is not for me. It is for my children and the future children that my children are going to have," said Alvaro Tellez.

The family says that through a third party, HSBC services, purchased the property. They now hope to begin negotiations with that bank, making some sort of arrangement for the Tellez to continue to live in the home.
ABC7 contacted the loan servicer, who promised to look into how the account was handled, but declined to specifically comment on the Tellez's account because of privacy laws.

Watch Video and see the way Mexicans form an army of "activists" and threaten to stop American law enforcement from performing their duties.

The first reports of this story said the Mexican family lived alone in the house. Now it has changed to being rented to 2 other families.

Still no one has explained how that dirt poor Mexican got enough money to put a down payment on a $405,000 home and con the loan officers that he had a job that could support living there.

hey Gordo....if these were white people would you have posted this story?........

It does not say they are mexican.

They are Americans as far as I can tell.

• Banned
It does not say they are mexican.

They are Americans as far as I can tell.

They don't have a flag planted in their heads so every body who can't speak decent English is not from the US or at least suspect of being a border jumper.

Dear fucking racist asshole, there are many Americans who speak many languages.

Being an American has NOTHING to do with desent.

• Banned
Dear fucking racist asshole, there are many Americans who speak many languages.

Being an American has NOTHING to do with desent.

Being an American has to do with loyalty to Americans and America first. Stop waving your LA RAZA flag you stupid jerk who bends over for beaners.

They are lying when they say they are trying to do the right thin. The right thing would be to admit they are criminals and leave the country on their own, go ICE:)

• Banned
[They are lying when they say they are trying to do the right thin. The right thing would be to admit they are criminals and leave the country on their own, go ICE:)

Wouldn't it be great if all these Mexicans start marching and shouting then ICE shows up to check some IDs?:lol:

They are lying when they say they are trying to do the right thin. The right thing would be to admit they are criminals and leave the country on their own, go ICE:)

the artical does not say if they are ILLEGAL or not....so i guess to you and Gordo as long as you have an Hispanic name.....you fit the bill......some American first Citizen you are......these people JUST COULD be born here....

Would the white guy have an army of Mexicans ready to confront the police? Go back to your Latino crackpipe.:lol:

no he would have all the white organizations behind him....and you did not answer the question...did ya....

Which WHITE organizations are those. This I gotta hear!!:eusa_shhh:

well out my way they would have a law firm .....the OC Housing Authority....KTLA tv....the OC Register.....maybe even one of the Radio Stations.....you still havent answered the Question Gordo....why is that?....

no he would have all the white organizations behind him....and you did not answer the question...did ya....

well out my way they would have a law firm .....the OC Housing Authority....KTLA tv....the OC Register.....maybe even one of the Radio Stations.....you still havent answered the Question Gordo....why is that?....

That doesn't even come close to the amount of organizations that the Mexicans have like LA RAZA, MALDEF, LULAC, and hundreds of other "christian" organizations that have been taken over by the invading third world menace.

ALeqM5hylwgE98zgJqy1tcQQa3bGkvmwZQ

That doesn't even come close to the amount of organizations that the Mexicans have like LA RAZA, MALDEF, LULAC, and hundreds of other "christian" organizations that have been taken over by the invading third world menace.

it doesnt come close?......if you say so Gordo.....and you still havent answered the question i asked.....are you going to do the Mexican Hat Dance around it OR are you going to be a BRAVE White guy and answer it...

[the artical does not say if they are ILLEGAL or not....so i guess to you and Gordo as long as you have an Hispanic name.....you fit the bill......some American first Citizen you are......these people JUST COULD be born here....
Mexicans that were born here are not necessarily legal if their parents are Mexican invaders. And any American who speaks with a yahoo accent should be held suspect of being a border jumper. If you had half a brain you could figure that one out.

it doesnt come close?......if you say so Gordo.....and you still havent answered the question i asked.....are you going to do the Mexican Hat Dance around it OR are you going to be a BRAVE White guy and answer it...

Which question is that one. Is that your standard "dumbfuck" response? LA RAZA has trained you well.:eusa_liar:

I just bopped the bigoted motherfucker further into the red. 431 points further into the red.

Mexicans that were born here are not necessarily legal if their parents are Mexican invaders. And any American who speaks with a yahoo accent should be held suspect of being a border jumper. If you had half a brain you could figure that one out.

oh really?.....take that up with YOUR Constitution Gordo.....if you dont like it...THEN CHANGE IT....and i will back you on that....

Forum List

Back