Angry Conservative

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BuckToothMoron, Apr 3, 2016.

1. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,478

2. eagle1462010

eagle1462010 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,846
    So popular that she is losing states...........the Super Delegates have already ensured her nomination.........Liberals in charge of the DOJ ensure that she doesn't get indicted...................

but the Dems do flock together come the General..........It will be down to turn out that decides it....unless the GOP goes postal against the 2 front runners in convention......then Hillary will walk right in.............................

She shouldn't be running for the leader of a girl scout troop, let alone the President.............

Ensure.........LOL.........seems a lot of old people are running this election......

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Martin Eden Mercury

Martin Eden Mercury VIP Member Op-ed Contributor

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +426
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you don't know how to read the polls?

"Hillary Clinton is beloved by voters in her party. In national polls, her favorability ratings among Democrats usually exceed 80 percent." - still true today

The Bernie Sanders Surge Is About Bernie, Not Hillary

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  4. Martin Eden Mercury

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +426
    Popular candidates lose states.

5. BuckToothMoron

BuckToothMoron Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,020
    Never saw that poll, but then again I don't pay much attention to any polls.

6. emilynghiem

emilynghiem Constitutionalist / Universalist Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,092
    Thank God for you BuckToothMoron
    Now I know I'm not the only one saying Trump-Sanders could rebuild the economy and reform govt if you put their ideas/bases and resources together.
    YES!

Do you want to start selling bumper stickers that say TRUMP SANDERS 2016

All my friends are SANDERS supporters, but most of them don't get these ideas need to be funded and run through the private sector
    or they will lose the conservatives who believe in limited govt at the top, and shifting control to states/local at the grassroots level.

In Houston the third party Libertarians/Indie Conservatives were hosting meetings with the independent Progressives/Peace and Justice Left
    who are fed up with the politicized liberals buying out and hijacking the party.

Where are you? Who are your Reps or Senators, which precincts or independent civic organizations are you with?
    Can we connect your resources/contacts with mine and get a partnership coalition movement going to unite the forces on left and right?

Thanks and keep on keeping on,
    this joint approach is going to win in the longrun
    it's the only way to set up something sustainable
    so it is going to weed out all the divisive nonsense in the way.

I like all the other candidates if you create a job for them doing something that everyone wants
    and keep them out of areas that create objection and division. We need all hands on board, all candidates to work full time
    on an agreed part of the plan, and we can turn this around.

Don't give up,but channel that anger as "compassion" and mobilize the troops
    around reform ideas we actually AGREE on. Like Carson and Obama both
    agreeing on using MICROLENDING to replace welfare, and both bringing up criminal justice issues
    (where reform could save billions of dollars per state to pay for health care instead of taxing citizens for crimes, abuses, waste, and problems we didn't create)

Where do you want to start?
    I'm a Constitutionalist with the Democratic Party
    so I am happy to partner with you if you are the same on the Conservative side.

What issues do you want to campaign for,
    Border Reform and global trafficking:
    Earned Amnesty
    music video for Sustainable Campus converting sweatshop labor to workstudy jobs
    What do you think will rally the Sanders and Trump supporters to unite around business
    plans and rebuild instead of destroy?

7. BuckToothMoron

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,020
    Ooh Emily, I think you misinterpreted by intention of a Trump/ Sanders ticket. I think they are both idiots, and most of their ideas are stupid. I don't want them to try to rebuild the economy anymore than I want a blind surgeon operating on me.

I want to minimize the voice and influence of the established political leaders. These two guys are the stooges in my plan.

8. Martin Eden Mercury

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +426
    Never saw that poll, but then again I don't pay much attention to any polls.[/QUOTE]

Willful ignorance is one thing. Being proud of it is another. The use of polling can be terrible, but much polling is pretty darn good. Far better to go with polling than with the ignorance of emotions and intuition.

9. BuckToothMoron

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,020
    Willful ignorance is one thing. Being proud of it is another. The use of polling can be terrible, but much polling is pretty darn good. Far better to go with polling than with the ignorance of emotions and intuition.[/QUOTE]

Sure, or perhaps we could consider actual voting results. How do you know a good poll from a bad one, if it supports your position? Were there any polls that showed most people thought Trump would be out of the race by December? I am not inclined to read poll results, read the poll questions, research the demographic of those who were polled, dissect the bias of the pollster and then say viola....I now can predict everything. But it seems to work for you.

10. Martin Eden Mercury

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +426
    There you go again. You assume others look at polls in the way you (and many people) do.

There are people who analyze polls. These people do not do polls, but they do have track records of analyzing polls. Following them might give more people insight as to what exactly is being polled and how to look at the use of polling. You appear to be hostile to anything that challenges your world view. Good luck with that