Angry Call of Duty Player LOL

He's joking. It's his style of entertainment and he said in previous videos he isn't actually serious.

I just rewatched both videos. May be the same person playinf but it's not the same one comentating. Listen to the second video. He admires the guy playing.

Its two different dudes

No it is both, he's commentating on sandy ravage gameplay and his other videos are live commentaries and he gets newer mics over time. It's him haha.

The guy in the first video sounded white and the second black.

LOL, he's the same guy and he's white. Here he is:

Yeah...he calls himself "El Presador"...he must have 200 video commentaries on YouTube.
He is pretty harsh on COD - but then again who isn't? Call of Duty multi-player is the best way to get pissed off I know of. They have ruined that game with adding pussy options like target finders, sniper stabilizers etc. Damn near unplayable.

Target finders!

*shakes fist vigorously*

I only play online when I have the time. AN94 is my go to gun. Then the SMG's. I can't use the shotguns though. They are annoying when you get killed by them.

You can jam the target finder ya know. My list of problems with cod these days:

Craptacularly small ass maps with only 2 or 3 routes which of course all lead to a bottleneck
Emp nades that give someone with next to no kills more points than most. Plus with such small maps they destroy everything remotely close
Dumb ass kill/point streaks that shouldnt be part of a shooter
COMMUNITY
Lag compensation
shit spawn system

Basically everything that the game has morphed into

You mean the lag switchers? They freeze everyone when the go to shoot someone. The game has a lot of lag issues and isn't consistent even if you have a perfect 4 bar connection. But it's fun at times, depending on the mag you get and the players you play with. I play domination mostly.

Is that what they do. My boys thought it was the xbox live connection causing the issue. How does that work. Do you know?

They do it from their computer, I think it keeps resetting their IP address or something like that so it gives them the host. It also makes everyone else lag.

Blops2 instituted whats called lag comp

Doesn't matter what connection you have anymore. The server takes the worst persons connection and slows everyone else down to their speed to compensate. So now paying for top of the line connections is pointless.

Is that what they do. My boys thought it was the xbox live connection causing the issue. How does that work. Do you know?

They do it from their computer, I think it keeps resetting their IP address or something like that so it gives them the host. It also makes everyone else lag.

Never knew that. How annoying. And pathetic. We play on the Xbox, so that should not have affect.

Doesn't matter if its on the Xbox or Ps3, they do it from the computer and it is connected to the console. That's how lag-switchers get on Xbox.

Forum List

Back