Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad | Fox News
100912_BIGBIRD_20121009_122928.jpg

Big Bird will not be anyone's political puppet.

Sesame Workshop has asked the Obama campaign to take down a new TV ad that prominently features the famous talking bird, in a satirical spot mocking Mitt Romney for calling for an end to PBS subsidies.

"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down," Sesame Workshop said in a statement.
An Obama campaign official said it has received the request and "will review their concerns."
Translation: Fuck you, bird brain.

"Four years ago, President Obama said that if you don't have a record to run on, 'you make a big election about small things.' With 23 million people struggling for work, incomes falling, and gas prices soaring, Americans deserve more from their president," spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg said.

Angry birds on Sesame Street want Obama to take down PBS ad | Fox News
100912_BIGBIRD_20121009_122928.jpg

Big Bird will not be anyone's political puppet.

Sesame Workshop has asked the Obama campaign to take down a new TV ad that prominently features the famous talking bird, in a satirical spot mocking Mitt Romney for calling for an end to PBS subsidies.

"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down," Sesame Workshop said in a statement.
An Obama campaign official said it has received the request and "will review their concerns."
Translation: Fuck you, bird brain.

"Four years ago, President Obama said that if you don't have a record to run on, 'you make a big election about small things.' With 23 million people struggling for work, incomes falling, and gas prices soaring, Americans deserve more from their president," spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg said.

Thank you so much for this. I'm trying to get up to speed on all the news I missed over the weekend. We got a foot and a half of snow on the weekend and the electric crews have had to replace over 200 hydro poles in my neck of the woods.

Consequently I was out of power till late Saturday and have been just now getting a grasp what happened over this news cycle.

I only heard about Big Bird this morning. I love it.

:D

LOL that's two now that are angry with Obama, first it was AARP now it Sesame Street.
They never learn anything at all do they?
They had better stop using the excuse cards.

Never mind that PBS has stated in the past that they can do just fine without government assistance.
If the left is having this much of a melt down over PBS, wait till a whole lot of other unnecessary government programs like this will get cut.

Forum List

Back