Angry ACORN Mob Intimidates NY lawmaker,Assaults Aide

Wow, "news" from a blog posted by a rightwing nut job as truth.

What happened to the tea bag ceremonies?

Wow, wish the IL Senate would fight amongst themselves and leave the rest of us alone! NY seems to take its politics very seriously. I would never have thought their senate would be split so close.

Let the explaining, excusing, condoning, we have a right to act this way jabber jabber begin from the left.. but I gotta tell ya,, it sounds like a little left wing extremism to me.. :eusa_whistle:

I had forgotten all about maineman. what a tool. LOL

Now they have fired the IG

Democrats have always been americas top crooks.

Yep, AP too:

Winner: Secretary of Senate violated rules | stargazette.com | Star-Gazette

June 11, 2009

Winner: Secretary of Senate violated rules

The Associated Press

ALBANY - Protesters closely aligned with Democrats nearly knocked a Republican senator to the floor and spit in the face of his chief of staff.

Sen. James Alesi, of Monroe County, walked out of the chamber later today, not seriously harmed. He said he was disturbed by the crowd of at least 150 people, including those from Citizen Action and ACORN - the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

Both groups deny their supporters spat on anyone, saying they were protesting the coalition of Republicans and two dissident Democrats who claim to have taken power of the Senate.

Republican Sen. George H. Winner Jr., of Elmira, blames Angelo Aponte, secretary of the Senate, for not preventing the protest. Winner says Aponte violated chamber rules by allowing it to go on.

Forum List

Back