Anglo face of American problems.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
They killed Native Americans.

They brought in Black slaves.

They gave us the KKK.

They gave us Lynching's.

They gave us Affirmative Action.

They gave us Illegal Mexicans, by tolerating them.

They gave us outsourcing, and tolerated them.

They gave us mass-murders like Bowers, Paddock, Fields, Roof.

They gave us mass-murders in perpetual war, with people like LBJ, W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln, or Truman.

They continue to give us damaged goods, over, and over, and over again.

troll thread

Because only "Trolls" could point out all the ills of Anglos in American society?

Everypoint I've made is valid, but, but, but it's a "Troll thread"

Hey dipshit, 1) every point isn’t one word 2) All of your posts are devoid of any type of context, you just jump to hateful conclusions all the time 3) you’re seeiously brainwashed

• Banned
troll thread

Because only "Trolls" could point out all the ills of Anglos in American society?

Hey dipshit, 1) every point isn’t one word 2) All of your posts are devoid of any type of context, you just jump to hateful conclusions all the time 3) you’re seeiously brainwashed

OMG he didn't use a space key "Goes into OCD panic mode"

I've long mocked Western Europeans, ESPECIALLY Anglo-Saxon tribes as ALWAYS having OCD over nonsense, while ignoring the big picture.

Like going OCD over ordering a stack of books, but not caring if their country is erased by foreigners who depise them.

I'm brainwashed??????? Oh how dare someone point out just about every problem in American society is by the "Beloved Anglo"????????????

If anything it would be brainwashed to NOT believe the truth, as I've stated here.

They gave us the KKK.

They gave us Lynching's.

They gave us mass-murders in perpetual war, with people like LBJ, W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln, or Truman.

They rose to become the most powerful, inventive and charitable nation ever on the planet.

• Banned

They gave us the KKK.

They gave us Lynching's.

They rose to become the most powerful, inventive and charitable nation ever on the planet.

Powerful, but somehow not Genocidal??????

That's how Anglos would like to see it, OH they were just powerful people having Tea-Parties.

Meanwhile, the bodies were strewn all over the place by Anglos on every continent because of their actions.

As for inventive, they might have been in the 19th century when they were significantly more wealthy due to exploiting wealth from "OTHERS", now-a-days things have changed & they are actually far from being the most wealthy, or inventive country in Europe.

troll thread

I've long mocked Western Europeans, ESPECIALLY Anglo-Saxon tribes as ALWAYS having OCD over nonsense, while ignoring the big picture.

Like going OCD over ordering a stack of books, but not caring if their country is erased by foreigners who depise them.

I'm brainwashed??????? Oh how dare someone point out just about every problem in American society is by the "Beloved Anglo"????????????

If anything it would be brainwashed to NOT believe the truth, as I've stated here.

Hey dumbass,

Nobody cares about your opinions. You are too consumed by hate to express any rational or cogent thought. In short, go fuck yourself

• Banned
troll thread

Hey dumbass,

Nobody cares about your opinions. You are too consumed by hate to express any rational or cogent thought. In short, go fuck yourself

No one has explained how Anglo-Saxons DIDN"T cause most of the problems of America????????

The question then becomes "How come"???

Hate just means you have feelings & are PAYING Attention.

troll thread

Thats+some+gradea+politics+logic+there+_003214e1a8ab657e877536fe4303a021.jpg

valid-fallacious-reasoning-9-638.jpg

Genetic+Fallacy+In+this+fallacy%2C+one+make+the+conclusion+that+the+origin+of+something+determines+how+we+must+think+about+it..jpg

They gave us the KKK.

They gave us Lynching's.

Trying to score with Lefty Ladies? Hint: they love a man who's proud of his heritage. And ones who spout hair, grow fangs and talons 'neath the moon full.

troll thread

Hey dumbass,

No one has explained how Anglo-Saxons DIDN"T cause most of the problems of America????????

No, hate just means you’re an idiot and you see the world under a narrow prism

They gave us the KKK.

They gave us Lynching's.

Trying to score with Lefty Ladies? Hint: they love a man who's proud of his heritage. And ones who spout hair, grow fangs and talons 'neath the moon full.

My own heritage isn't "Anglo"

I'm making fun of BOTH sides of Anglos going nuts looting, and shooting "Racially committing genocide"
and
also Anglos going nuts allowing Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics into their countries looting, and shooting "Racially committing suicide"

I don't understand Anglos, on either side, and quite frankly DON'T WANT TO.

Hey dumbass,

No, hate just means you’re an idiot and you see the world under a narrow prism

Not noticing people being different, is the opposite hate, and it's idiocy in a narrow prism.

What kind of moron thinks everybody acts the same?

That's INSULTING.

I don't want to be compared to Anglos who went NUTS looting, and shooting on every continent in racial genocide & then did a 180 and started bringing in Muslims, Blacks, and Hispanics who went NUTS looting, and shooting Anglo countries in racial suicide.

I'm glad my Polish people don't have all these crazies, like Anglos.

Poland's about as racist, and Conservative today as it's ALWAYS been.

No, no Anglos go FRIGGING NUTS BOTH WAYS I'd imagine flailing their arms around like hysterical retards.

They gave us the KKK.

They gave us Lynching's.

My own heritage isn't "Anglo"

I'm making fun of BOTH sides of Anglos going nuts looting, and shooting "Racially committing genocide"
and
also Anglos going nuts allowing Blacks, Muslims, and Hispanics into their countries looting, and shooting "Racially committing suicide"

I don't understand Anglos, on either side, and quite frankly DON'T WANT TO.

No worries. All humans taste like chicken nuggets to me. Howwwl!

troll thread

Genetic+Fallacy+In+this+fallacy%2C+one+make+the+conclusion+that+the+origin+of+something+determines+how+we+must+think+about+it..jpg

More like a "Genetic reality" rather than "Genetic fallacy"

How could Anglos go from racial genocide to racial suicide so quick?

How dumb, and destructive are these people because of "GENETICS"???????????
It happens to all huge empires. It happened to Alexander's empire, it happened to the Chinese empire, it happened to the British empire, it happened to the Roman Empire.

(and many empires in antiquity before these.)

It is the state that makes a people powerful and wealthy, but then it is the bureaucrats in the very same apparatus that cause the same disintegration of the society.

All societies will crumble if they rise to the top and become powerful, it is the way of the world.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL BIOLOGICAL GENETICS.

People are all the same. I have told you this over and over. I was at university, studied physical anthropology and statistical analysis, and can tell you, there is more genetic variation within different ethnicities than between different ethnicities.

Racial typification is merely a social construct. Blaming anything on it is for the ignorant or the elites for power manipulation reasons. You need to stop, it is not significant.

Here is an the details of an example why empires fall, ask yourself, if it was something inherent in the ethnicity, how could it have risen in the first place? Your thinking is erroneous and makes no logical sense. Stop with the hate and the excuses for your own life. You have no reason have pride in something that is not of your own making. Just quit.

troll thread

It happens to all huge empires. It happened to Alexander's empire, it happened to the Chinese empire, it happened to the British empire, it happened to the Roman Empire.

It is the state that makes a people powerful and wealthy, but then it is the bureaucrats in the very same apparatus that cause the same disintegration of the society.

All societies will crumble if they rise to the top and become powerful, it is the way of the world.

People are all the same. I have told you this over and over. I was at university, studied physical anthropology and statistical analysis, and can tell you, there is more genetic variation within different ethnicities than between different ethnicities.

Racial typification is merely a social construct. Blaming anything on it is for the ignorant or the elites for power manipulation reasons. You need to stop, it is not significant.

Here is an the details of an example why empires fall, ask yourself, if it was something inherent in the ethnicity, how could it have risen in the first place? Your thinking is erroneous and makes no logical sense. Stop with the hate and the excuses for your own life. You have no reason have pride in something that is not of your own making. Just quit.

So, ALL empires started importing millions, and millions of "Invader foreigners"???????????

I'll admit Rome had, but then AGAIN Rome back then like today is kind of related to Western Europeans genetically.

We're all the same, is the BIGGEST lie of the last century.
Of course MOST Anglos believe such crap.

No, there's really NO reason to believe we're the same.

Tired Liberal arguments FAIL.

I can basically PROVE Liberal arguments on race are WRONG, usually people like Estonia, China, Jews, Poles, etc.

The Liberal arguments blame Colonialism for low PISA scores, or low IQ's, high murder, and low wealth in places like Africa, and Latin America.

Well, I can use Estonia, and PROVE it wrong.

Estonia colonized since the Medieval era ALMOST ALWAYS, until 1992, now has the #1 in European PISA scores, and at the top of the pack of economic GDP growth.

Estonia's PISA scores beating the rest of Europe should be IMPOSSIBLE, according to Liberal arguments.

Estonia should actually be much poorer than Africa, or Latin America, NOT THE CASE.

Estonia was colonized for about 800 years, Africa about 80 years. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Estonia was free since 1992, and Mexico since 1821.

SO, why doesn't Estonia fare so much worse?????????

P.S
Liberia & Ethiopia weren't really colonized in Africa, and are POOR & BACKWARDS by African standards.

You're right I DO NOT BELIEVE the BS, I'll let dumb Anglos believe it like you.

troll thread

There is reason to believe that Poles & Brits have different concentrations of Serotonin naturally BECAUSE OF GENES.

Serotonin is one of the biggest impacts on temperment.

A.) Brits have much more Histamine flushes AKA Rosacea. Histamine lowers Serotonin.

B.)Brits have more Red-head genes which cause lower serotonin.

C.) Poles have more Serotonin uptake genes than other Europeans including Brits. Leading to more Serotonin in Poles.

Low Serotonin is found in mental illness & violent offenders.

Now go tell us that this is a social construct & we all know that's bull.

troll thread

There is reason to believe that Poles & Brits have different concentrations of Serotonin naturally BECAUSE OF GENES.

Serotonin is one of the biggest impacts on temperment.

A.) Brits have much more Histamine flushes AKA Rosacea. Histamine lowers Serotonin.

B.)Brits have more Red-head genes which cause lower serotonin.

C.) Poles have more Serotonin uptake genes than other Europeans including Brits. Leading to more Serotonin in Poles.

Low Serotonin is found in mental illness & violent offenders.

Now go tell us that this is a social construct & we all know that's bull.

It's not statistically significant.

Forum List

Back