Anglo American pen pal

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
That was in 2007/08. I met her on Orthodox Dating Site. She was a convert. We wrote messages for 3 months. She told me that she is English, German, Dutch etc. and I said she is mixed. Well I didnt know that back then that she is Anglo-American or NW European. Do you think I offended her? Also we talked about marriage and I said I will buy her a engagement ring for 300 € but a engagement ring in america should cost two of your monthly incomes. I didnt know that because in Austria you can get a engagement ring for less and I really dont have much money and didnt had back then. I couldnt afford a engagement ring for 2000 €. Well I had to take a loan to buy a lap top for 700 € and now I pay the loan for the lap top monthly. Do you think I offended her? I send her a letter attached with pictures of me and my family and a gift. She send me a gift too and a letter and her pictures. Do you think she was real? She said she is from Ohio the letter had a postal adress from the USA. But maybe somehow you can fake the adress? Well she said she doesnt want to write me anymore and it was just a dream with two people involved. I was sad. Now that was 10 years ago and she is married to some Anglo dude and has a kid.

Any feedback?

thanks Mortimer. I am the President. I will fix this. Go! Go though! Get over to Orthodox Date! You light candles now! Orthodox Candles! Have an Orthodox man! There... The Geographical region of America fulfills all desire!...? I need a dollar fifty...?

She says you didn't have the Money to get married and she dumped you. Oh WAIT What is this?! IS yes... Robert E Lee inventing the bridal Shower! Now, her best friends, like Robert E LEE, want to help her get married! YES!

thanks Mortimer. I am the President. I will fix this. Go! Go though! Get over to Orthodox Date! You light candles now! Orthodox Candles! Have an Orthodox man! There... The Geographical region of America fulfills all desire!...? I need a dollar fifty...?

She doesnt need to be orthodox as long she is christian. She can be catholic or protestant too. I go to all christian churches sometimes. But that was on orthodox dating site. Well Im also on other dating sites, other christian sites and even regular non-christian ones. But it happened there. Just saying.

Well in My experience, you got to just run into people, forget online. You run into people, you just working or whatever. wait a year they're comfortable then try to GRAB THEM! But! Make it Look like that was the work all along... right?
American Girls like "Lorena" because its morbid before the Civil War. So, from our family to yours, you never wanted me ever and 10 years ago, and i'm bugging your family with this song, and we'll die one day and have spirit lying-down bodies. Churchy church church church. Give money to Churches! They know which Church to send you for that thing-problem.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back