Angle lead down to 0.4%

hmmm a victory of 6 points is pretty solid. Regardless, I wonder how much of this is from pre-loaded and 'faulty' voting machines serviced by the SEIU.

OUUUUUCCHH!

RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Nevada Senate - Angle vs. Reid

Stay away from Asians and Mexicans, Sharron...!

at least we know the voters of nevada didn't go over into 'insane'.

i guess they asked their doctors if they'd take chickens in exchange for health care.

repubs tossed an easy win....

kind of a bummer... that's the one race i'd have half liked to see the dems lose cause schumer would have been senate majority leader.
the pollsters were off on this one

and a few others
including the Maine Governors race

The best reason I have read thus far is because polls over-measured voting intensity, i.e. people who felt the strongest were more likely to participate in the survey. Since the Republican base was most pissed off, polls may have overestimated Republican support.

It is damn hard to unseat a sitting Senator, even harder when he is the Senate Majority leader...... My hat is off to Harry, I thought he was going to lose.

You know......if you would have asked me a year ago, I'd have said that I hope Reid gets his ass kicked.

When that bat shit crazy bitch Angle showed up, I reversed my position and said I hope that Reid wins because the Senate can't afford to have a lunatic like her in there.

Even though I don't really like Reid, I'm still glad that Angle lost. Told a lot of you that this would happen too.

I also said O'donnell is too nuts to be in office (she lost) and that fascist idiot in Alaska (Miller) would also lose as well.

at least we know the voters of nevada didn't go over into 'insane'.

i guess they asked their doctors if they'd take chickens in exchange for health care.

repubs tossed an easy win....

kind of a bummer... that's the one race i'd have half liked to see the dems lose cause schumer would have been senate majority leader.
the pollsters were off on this one

and a few others
including the Maine Governors race

The best reason I have read thus far is because polls over-measured voting intensity, i.e. people who felt the strongest were more likely to participate in the survey. Since the Republican base was most pissed off, polls may have overestimated Republican support.
that very well could be it

You know......if you would have asked me a year ago, I'd have said that I hope Reid gets his ass kicked.

When that bat shit crazy bitch Angle showed up, I reversed my position and said I hope that Reid wins because the Senate can't afford to have a lunatic like her in there.

Even though I don't really like Reid, I'm still glad that Angle lost. Told a lot of you that this would happen too.

I also said O'donnell is too nuts to be in office (she lost) and that fascist idiot in Alaska (Miller) would also lose as well.

You know who else dodged a bullet with this? Mitch McConnell. Whether he came out as majority leader or not, you think he would have wanted to deal with a Sen. Angle in his caucus?

Actually the stupidity of Nevadans has been understated: 45% voted for her.

Forum List

Back