Angle lead down to 0.4%

Last edited:
well, I consider RCP to be a very good place for polling data because they average all of them. Looking at ALL the polls on this race, at no time was Reid polled higher than +7 and that was on the LVRJ/Mason Dixon poll, while one Rassmussen poll puts Angle at +11 at one point.

So the question comes to who did the poll, and how many polls have there been?

RCP minimizes the bias, but there still can be bias.

Real interesting race with 2 terrible candidates.

I used to follow Rasmussen, but they too have become bias. They are Republcans and they have no problem supporting their cause.

OUUUUUCCHH!

Isn't Angle the crazy tea bagger that everyone claimed could never win the primary and couldn't possibly beat the Senate Majority leader?

I haven't heard why Reid is scrapping bottom against a home maker. What in particular do you feel Reid did to reach such lows in nevada? Or is this republican advertising?

it can g either way. I think the best indicator has been a) the early precincts reporting very heavy rep. turn out in dem cty's , b) the undecided may and usually go with the challenger this late....it will be a nail biter, period.

Reid is a spineless weenie and deserves to lose, but Angle is TOO DAMN SCARY.

I used to follow Rasmussen, but they too have become bias. They are Republcans and they have no problem supporting their cause.
I'm sure you prefer the comfortable objective poll taking from the Daily Kos?

The Tea Party took a sure win for the GOP and turned it into a nail biter...NICE!

How exactly is that totalitarianism? If you are on the government dole, using MY taxes to purchase your goods your damn right you should be told exactly what you are going to use that money on. I do not fund food stamps through my taxes so you can buy Doritos and Snickers bars. That money is to feed you decent food as a safety net when you cannot afford it yourself and it should be defined to the point of EXACTLY what you are getting. Don't like that type of food, pay for it your damn self!

by focusing on Angle, aren't you really missing the real message here?

What does it mean when the Senate Majority Leader can't even lead in his own State?

Is the Tea Party really our biggest problem?

by focusing on Angle, aren't you really missing the real message here?

What does it mean when the Senate Majority Leader can't even lead in his own State?

Is the Tea Party really our biggest problem?

actually it means less than when newt ginrich had to resign both his seat and his position. but i guess facts are irrelevant.

harry reid has always had rough elections.

anyone besides angle would have kicked his butt... shouldn't have been a fight. shows how stupid the wingnutty choice was.

even if she wins, she's an irrelevancy and schumer probably becoms senate majority leader.

works for me.

Forum List

Back