angle has just gone off the deep end

The best is yet to come for Angle....

She will provide a steady stream of head scratchers right up to the election

Best thing the Tea Baggers ever did

This is great stuff. Yet for some reason, the so called "moderates" on this board support her. Doesn't matter how much you dislike Reid, this woman is somehow worse.

Obama is "a leader that God has blessed us with at this time." -- Nancy Pelosi

Ben Smith's Blog: Obama: 'I will win' - Politico.com

are you aware of what deflection is?

Yup. It's what you're trying to do by calling an apt comparison "deflection".

There's nothing "off the deep end" about saying that you believe God has called you to do something specific in your life, and it's hypocritical of you to rail about Angle while passing off Democrats making similar religious remarks about THEIR political aspirations.

By the way, I find it amusing and illuminating that your news article headlines itself "Angle Says Campaign To Defeat Reid God's 'Calling'", and then clearly quotes her saying this:

"When God calls you he also equips you and He doesn't just say, 'Well today you're going to run against Harry Reid,'" the tea party favorite said.

I swear, the liberal media doesn't even TRY to hide its partisanship any more.

This is great stuff. Yet for some reason, the so called "moderates" on this board support her. Doesn't matter how much you dislike Reid, this woman is somehow worse.

Methinks that reason would be that rabid twits like you can't seem to produce any actual evidence that she's bad, except that she doesn't agree with you. And the more threads you start with "Hey, I found a blog on the Internet that agrees with me, so that proves she's bad!" the more sane people want to distance themselves from you before being drowned in the spittle flying from your lips.

Did she mention anything about being "God's partner in matters of life and death"?

That's that's seriously baked!

Forum List

Back