Angle +4 who's crazy now?

angle is still crazy

We are facing the problem the Germans had in 1932. Horribly corrupt, stupid and indifferent to the needs and wants of the average voter. Or we can go with psycho. Or as is the case in DE, two different flavors of stupid and psycho. Choose your poison.

This year abortion is for the first time in my memory not a big election issue. There is nothing the politicians say about it that matters one little teeny tiny bit anyway. What any of them have to say about it matters as much as if they want to discuss it with a hurricane

Last edited:
Hold it--What is wrong with Angle again?

I can see how Reid is hurting--Close association with Obama and some "unfortunate" bills that he endorsed, but in the end I do not see his removal as some great necessity. Of course there are some issues along the lines of corruption concerning some land deals that Reid is suppose to be apart of that I have yet to ferret out, mainly due to the fact that I don't live in Nevada. But I still do not see the issue with Angle as why she cannot become Senator.

Anyone want to show me why Angle should not be elected?

Obama has given up on Reid and working on getting Charlie Crist elected. Chuck U. Schumer is making contributions to Democrat Senators in safe seats because he wants to be the next Senate Majority Leader.

In point of fact they didn't. If the "progressives" had been up front about their motives way back when they got started they would probably have been shot. Why do you think the process has taken almost a hundred years? It has been slowly incremental because they had to slowly pull the wool over the peoples eye and slowly boil them....like a lobster in a pot.

The people are for the most part conservative.

Beginning with Teddy Roosevelt, the liberals/progressives have been totally clear about what they wanted. If it wasn't clear to you, well, that's another matter. I'll bet it was clear to your grand and great grand parents.

I don't remember my grandfathers agreeing to having a 15% self-employed tax rate for Social Security and Medicare. In fact I distinctly remember them telling me they were duped. They thought it was a great idea and a reasonable cost in the 1930s. In the 1960s they thought Medicare was reasonable but Social Security was too high then. In the 1990s they were quite frustrated, especially seeing how the benefit structure was collapsing.
I'm sure Joe Miller feels their pain.

:rolleyes:

What's the problem? Your Grandfathers can't rely on their family taking-care of them?? :eusa_eh:

They haven't HEARD about survival-o'-the-fittest?? :eusa_eh:

Have they no compassion, what-so-ever, for the 1%ers....who're obviously more-entitled to tax-cuts ('cause they're more-productive)....than two ol' farts who're leeching from our National Treasure??? :eusa_hand:

It seems you're a family o' "conservatives" who need to get your PRIORITIES straight!!!

Ya' don't hear GEORGE BUSH whining-about the benefit structure of S.S., DO YOU???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVynnbx1Xsc[/ame]​

Last edited:
Obama has given up on Reid and working on getting Charlie Crist elected. Chuck U. Schumer is making contributions to Democrat Senators in safe seats because he wants to be the next Senate Majority Leader.

I am a Crist supporter. As long as Meek stay in the race, Rubio will win. In fact, I can honestly say that it is too late to change the Results because Meek is a goddamn idiot.

Meek can't win. When compared to Libertarian Snitker, Meek trails behind him in many parts of the State. Yet Meek continues to run as if he is either for Rubio(which is possible since Rubio is more supported by the states republican establishment and is tapped by Jeb Bush to lead the States Republican party ) or has an agenda against Christ(which is also possible since Crist removed several of Meeks supporters such as Miami commisioner Spence-Jones and Art Teele--both of whom were charged with misappropriating city funds plus "extra")

In any case, there is no run off. Thanks to Meek, Rubio will capture the State. At least with Crist there is a chance that the Dems have a Senator that might listen to them.

see my posts about her comments on rape victims....

she wishes to force women to have a child....

Do you have a link where she states the raped women should give birth no matter what?

I'd like to check that out. So I can ponder how she will enforce that. She can't, not even close, but I would like to ponder what affect, that beleif will have on the economy.

b/c Reid was the briber in charge of passing out hundreds of millions of dollars to get librals to vote the way obama wanted.

So. Vote for the religious conservative or the known criminal. hmm, I can see where that might be a tuff one.

I am a Crist supporter. As long as Meek stay in the race, Rubio will win. In fact, I can honestly say that it is too late to change the Results because Meek is a goddamn idiot.

Meek can't win. When compared to Libertarian Snitker, Meek trails behind him in many parts of the State. Yet Meek continues to run as if he is either for Rubio(which is possible since Rubio is more supported by the states republican establishment and is tapped by Jeb Bush to lead the States Republican party ) or has an agenda against Christ(which is also possible since Crist removed several of Meeks supporters such as Miami commisioner Spence-Jones and Art Teele--both of whom were charged with misappropriating city funds plus "extra")

In any case, there is no run off. Thanks to Meek, Rubio will capture the State. At least with Crist there is a chance that the Dems have a Senator that might listen to them.

Meek did all the right things for Democrats. As a Congressman, he backed all of Obama's agenda. He won the primary fair and square. Why the hell should he get out of the way?

He doesn't owe these people anything.

see my posts about her comments on rape victims....

she wishes to force women to have a child....

Do you have a link where she states the raped women should give birth no matter what?

I'd like to check that out. So I can ponder how she will enforce that. She can't, not even close, but I would like to ponder what affect, that beleif will have on the economy.

b/c Reid was the briber in charge of passing out hundreds of millions of dollars to get librals to vote the way obama wanted.

So. Vote for the religious conservative or the known criminal. hmm, I can see where that might be a tuff one.

More Nevadans are in poverty than ever before and she wants to tell them to shove it up their asses for the sake of someone who will likely never be raped.

Reid is by far the better candidate for Nevada than Angle: that is quite obvious.

However, voters are known for not making good choices.

Forum List

Back