‘Angered Beyond My Ability to Tell You’ by Democrats’ Benghazi Report, Media’s Reaction

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
One of the few media people un-afraid to talk about hillarys crimes and mis-adventures .....Rush Limbaugh really goes off on the whole mess and our biased and incompetent mass media.

Why Limbaugh Says He’s ‘Angered Beyond My Ability to Tell You’ by Democrats’ Benghazi Report, Media’s Reaction
Conservative talker Rush Limbaugh wasn’t very happy when he discovered the Democrats’ Benghazi report mentions Donald Trump, who “wasn’t even on the public scene when Benghazi happened,” 23 times.Why Limbaugh Says He’s ‘Angered Beyond My Ability to Tell You’ by Democrats’ Benghazi Report, Media’s Reaction

“He might have been on TV commenting about it as an infrequent guest,” Limbaugh said on his radio program Tuesday, “but what did Trump have to do with Benghazi? Nothing. But that’s not the point.”

AP Photo/Julie Smith

According to Limbaugh, Trump was invoked by the Democrats, who titled their report, “Honoring Courage, Improving Security, and Fighting Political Exploitation of a Tragedy,” in order to “provide the media a guidance.”

Why Limbaugh Says He’s ‘Angered Beyond My Ability to Tell You’ by Democrats’ Benghazi Report, Media’s Reaction

Last edited:
5 years later and a bunch of nothing . Now they can get to investigating the thousands of other Mid East deaths of Americans . !

One of the few media people un-afraid to talk about hillarys crimes and mis-adventures .....Rush Limbaugh really goes off on the whole mess and our biased and incompetent mass media.

Conservative talker Rush Limbaugh wasn’t very happy when he discovered the Democrats’ Benghazi report mentions Donald Trump, who “wasn’t even on the public scene when Benghazi happened,” 23 times.

“He might have been on TV commenting about it as an infrequent guest,” Limbaugh said on his radio program Tuesday, “but what did Trump have to do with Benghazi? Nothing. But that’s not the point.”

AP Photo/Julie Smith

According to Limbaugh, Trump was invoked by the Democrats, who titled their report, “Honoring Courage, Improving Security, and Fighting Political Exploitation of a Tragedy,” in order to “provide the media a guidance.”
Here's a suggestion, Mr Limpballs...continue the investigations with the cost coming out of your pockets instead of the American taxpayer.

It is over. We know obummer and Clinton screwed it up terribly, they never sent anyone to help because they were afraid to upset the Libyans. Then they hatched a cover story, sent Rice out to blab it and lied to the victims families. SSDD with democrats. Rest in peace Benghazi Four.

5 years later and a bunch of nothing . Now they can get to investigating the thousands of other Mid East deaths of Americans . !

Bunch of "nothing"? I beg to differ. Benghazi was about getting arms into the hands of CIA's mercenaries we refer to as "al qaeda"...those good moderate terrorists that McCain was backing. I am still trying to figure out what Syria has done to offend USA.INC besides the fact that they have resources yet to be exploited and the fact that they are one of the last remaining holdouts that do not have a Rothschild central bank...but I digress. Greg Hicks testimony at the Benghazi hearings were very damaging revealed that he called Hitlery but she wasn't taking calls and she didn't bother getting in touch with him the following day. Barrypuppet? He dropped out very early in the proceedings, after he was briefed at 5 pm by Leon Panetta. He had a campaign fundraiser to attend and decided to go to bed early....gotta look fresh for the big money donors, ya know. The whole sorry business has been whitewashed but non-partisan types like me that would rather learn the ugly truth than to be told pretty little lies knows better. This attack was spread over nine hours and yet stand down orders were given not once but twice to troops stationed in Tripoli and not one effort was made to even TRY and save them so this bullshit about not having "security assets" that could get there in time is a despicable lie. Hicks was Steven's deputy and second in command that took over for Stevens and was then demoted for not keeping his mouth shut but I bet leftards wish that he had, eh? THEN they send Susan Rice out to do the Sunday morning talkshow circuit giving out this total bullshit lie that it was a spontaneous riot due to a youtube video about islam and the leftard clown posse ate it up like manna from heaven because your kind are just that fuckin' STUPID.

It is over. We know obummer and Clinton screwed it up terribly, they never sent anyone to help because they were afraid to upset the Libyans. Then they hatched a cover story, sent Rice out to blab it and lied to the victims families. SSDD with democrats. Rest in peace Benghazi Four.

Yes, it is obvious but what is even worse than hillarys incompetence that night is her unwillingness to come clean....to tell the truth and just as outrageous are the ones who simply do not care that 4 Americans ...one of them an ambassador....were left to fend for themselves.

You see these sorts of folks on here...it is a sad day to realize there are so many who place so little value on American Lives that they are willing to go along with a professional politician and support her no matter what she does or has done....in other words....saying if you are a lying pos politically correct liberal...there is no accountability...do whatever...we will support you.

Now talking about dangerous....this is the sort of attitude and behavior one would expect from a totolitarian society....but in America?

Forum List

Back