Anger Managment, Flightplan

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Flightplan: I watched Jody Foster (Michael Jackson in MORE WHITE DRAG, than normal) and determined that Mike Jackson IS Jody Foster,, or maybe just the oposite. The first five minutes turned me off. Same dumb look on her face as in Silence of the Lambs. Took the movie back.

Normally I enjoy Jack Nicholson. But, Anger Managment was trying my patience. Sandler played a pussy and got what he deserved. So,, after about 10 minutes, I hit the gong and sent that flick packing too.. Don't know why men have to hug on TV, or spoon.. Not for me.

I like your Archie Bunker style reviews, WM. I still haven't seen Syriana, or The Corporation (which, by the way, you never explained).

I didn't see Flightplan. I'm not really a big Jodie Foster fan, so I figured there wouldn't be much for me there.

Anger Management was pretty typical Adam Sandler fare. I guess between the 'Punch-Drunk Love's and the 'Spanglish's, the dude's gotta pay the bills somehow.

Dan said:
I like your Archie Bunker style reviews, WM.

ME ARCHIE BUNKER???? WTF!!!??? :eek:

Just watch the look on her pus for the first five minutes, then look at MJ to see if you can tell them apart. That's all. NO RACIAL SHIT HERE BRO...

As far as the other stuff goes, get off your ass and go to the website. Have your local library order it so everyone can watch it.

http://www.thecorporation.com/

Just watch the look on her pus for the first five minutes, then look at MJ to see if you can tell them apart. That's all. NO RACIAL SHIT HERE BRO...

Didn't mean it that way. Your whole style of writing, at least in the confines of these reviews is rather cranky in a way that reminds me of Archie Bunker, or maybe Larry David. Just the "aw, geez, Edith!"-Archie, not the racist Archie.

I think I have seen every show of the Bunkers, at least once.

It was top notch and pushed the envelope for its time.

Did you go check the links?

Wait a minute,, what do you mean cranky????

Forum List

Back